Someone broke into my castle.

elsa

My eyes were still wide in shock at the boy who had seemingly come here uninvited. "Hi." He waved and I waved nervously back. I then twirl my hand lightly and make a sharp snowflake form. "Who are you?" I ask coldly staring directly at him, pointing at him with my finger. He looked at me slightly puzzled.

"You can see me?"he asked dumbfounded. "Yes, stupid of course I can see you. But that's not what I asked!" I sneered. And then the sharp snowflake I was forming flew out of my hand aiming for him. He backed away showing his hands. "Jack Frost!" he quickly answered now aware I wasn't messing around. Where have I heard of that? Why does he look so familiar. Had I seen that somewhere? Oh well but the name rings a bell."Why are you here Jack Frost?" I question angrily.

Jack Frost

I didn't exactly know what I was suppose to tell her. But there's a chance she had something to do with this Eternal winter mess. " I was kinda just trying to find something and saw this really cool castle and I was on this mission t- to find chickens"I choked out even though it was partly a lie. Way to go Jack she cleared her throat "THE real reason"she persisted even more annoyed then before.

"Okay I just found this, uh castle,"I say apologetically. she nodded and walked a little closer to look at me. "What's your name? Since we're introducing ourselves." I ask before she did something. "My name is," she seemed to be wavering on whether not to tell me her name. "My name is Elsa." Elsa said hesitantly. Elsa began to look at me like I was a bad person okay I kinda did break in. But it's not like it was locked.