Thaw it out

JACK FROST

Elsa watched me as I paced around until I said "Elsa look it's not just that you froze Arendelle you froze everywhere."I say trying to tell her the truth. Elsa's eyes widen with a glowering look on her face. "Jack." was the only thing I heard at first. And then I thought she was going to cry because of how glassy they started to look. But her expression went sour and she came so close to me that our lips could touch. My heart was pounding out my chest when she said the things I never thought she'd say. "JACK YOU LIED TO ME, YOU TOLD ME YOU FOUND THIS CASTLE YOU LIED TO ME!" she screamed and the room was starting to snow, the blizzard was all around the room. Icicles trapping us. "How could you, I trusted you. I put you in danger, I let you stay and for what?" She was beligerent at the moment and I didn't want ot speak. She shoved her finger at me the whole time. And when she stopped I finally answered. "Elsa it's not my fault, okay I didn't start an eternal winter here. You did." And then I regretted what I said. The whole room seemed like it was on pause. Elsa looked up at me her gaze lingering towards the door. "Your right Jack this eternal winter's my fault. Because my sister was to stupid to realize you can't marry a guy you just met. Because taking my glove, making me angry is my fault. I should've been more careful because it's my fault!" She yelled in an enraged tone. 

"Elsa, I'm sorry okay, it's not your fault. Okay" And the room was back to the horrible indoor snowstorm again. "Jack just go!" She closed her eyes and pointed to the doors. "Elsa I'm here to destroy you, but I don't want to." I whispered. She seemed more surprised then angry this time. "Y-y-you what?" Elsa seemed to fall back but was just stumbling. "You were betraying me all along." She sputtered. "No, that was my orignal mission but things changed when I found out why" I replied. "So, really I'm just some sort've toy to you then?" I shook my head words couldn't even make up what  I felt right now. Pure guilt. 

But Elsa's mood seemed to have turned to one of isolation because she seemed to have realized it was over. She sat down on a pile of snow and stared blankly at nothing. I guess it's time to leave. Just tell everyone I failed,

" Jack wait," she called. And I shifted my head so that I could see her face but nothing else."I know after what I just did to you would hate me; but can you stay? "she pleaded. Elsa was  now gazing at me. I hate lying to Elsa but she'll figure it out right? Elsa only gazed now tears about to fall. "Elsa I'll stay because you need to control your powers " I said sternly trying not to give away the smirk attempting to show. She hugged me again and I hugged her back. But this time Elsa reached up to me and kissed me. Then suddenly pulled away.

ELSA

I pulled away from him regretting what I did. I must've been that desperate. I kissed the Jack Frost. I didn't do it on purpose. It just was a feeling, an emotion ,a simple craving. But I only shuddered at what I had done. "Oh my goodness, I'm sorry I-I didn't mean it. I just can't-"he cut me off. " Elsa it's okay"he reassures me by  kissing me back. I wanted to pull away but part of me wanted him to never stop. But I needed to breathe my lips removed them selves from his quickly. And I hugged him again this time with a  whole new feel. I felt like I shouldn't have to worry anymore. Like all my pain just melted away. "Thank you Jack for everything". I whispered then walked upstairs to my balcony. But then the Cracks and scratches on the  walls were melted away.  And then I realized something. Love thaws the frozen heart.....