Control it

Control it control it.

That's all that ran through my head day and night. "Elsa, we need to speak" I looked at the gloves covering every inch of my hands. And then I unlocked the door and she walked in."Mother, I can feel it now. I can feel the ice running through me. It's getting worse."I start to cry frozen tears and they freeze before they hit the floor. "Elsa, it's not about your powers," She said in a low almost whispering tone. "It's about the kingdom, they are beginning to question what we've done with you" She says. And I stop looking at her and turn towards my window. "You know, I always wonder if my parents actually care" and I before I let her try to console me. I see frost cover the room all the way up my bed. It covered my room in a thick sheet of ice. "Just go, I don't need your sympathy" I growl and point to the door not even looking at her. I sulk in the corner of my room not even noticing that my room had probably dropped to the negative point. I held my knees close to my chest rocking back and forth lightly whispering horrible things about my parents. Not even these gloves could contain me at the moment, what makes them think that they'll contain me later. You'll mature and learn how to control them. Conceal don't feel. I shook the thoughts away and tried to relax. I inhaled, then exhaled a few times and finally the room was back to room temperature. "Elsa!" I heard a yell and then someone yelled my name again. "Elsa!" Then there was a pounding at my door. "Leave me alone" I shouted back. "Elsa! Open the door, right now hurry!" I grew worried. What if it's an emergency? What if they're in danger? "Why?" it came out more of a threat then a question. "Just please" I heard my father say. I get up from my position and open my door both my mother and my father are holding hands as they walk in. "Elsa you are going to have to be calm when I say this," my father gives me a moment though I never really thought I would use it. "Elsa, Anna is going to have her princess coronation tomorrow and we want you to be there." I shuddered my hold body went up in shivers. I wasn't sure if they thought I was scared or shocked. "I can't go I mean I can barely control my powers at this very moment." I say thinking over all the possible things that could go wrong. My father let go of my mother's hand and walked up to me. "Now you listen here, you are a princess and this is your sister it's a requirement!" He growled. I backed up searching for something to hold onto. "Now her coronation is tomorrow afternoon and you will be there." And then I fell backwards tumbling into a heaping mess. I didn't want to get up; I shivered not wanting to move so I cried instead. "Elsa Elsa wake up" I heard a blurred voice call. My vision was starting to fail and I closed my eyes. I could hear faint whispers, but I couldn't make any of them out. I felt my eyes drooping when I wanted to open them. My lips quivered at every movement I made. My whole body was shaking and I couldn't see where I was. But I managed to open my eyes. There I saw a boy a few years older than me with white hair and ice blue eyes. Peeking at me from a distance with a weird question mark shaped staff. It seemed to be intertwined with ice. But he couldn't be. He inched closer to me and I saw him kiss my forehead. "Tell me your name" I whisper. And he doesn't answer me just opens the window and leaves. "I'm Elsa" I say even though he is gone. And I don't regret my imagination one little bit.