When he meets ur friend

Requested by the fabulous OuranLover66 :3

Tamaki; Giddy with joy! He thought they were adorable and said that now they were your child. Uh... And that got a bit awkward XD but you and your friend were able to laugh it off luckily

Kyoya: He seemed to get along okay with them. Key word being seemed. He was jealous the whole time you three hung out and felt like some weird third wheel XD

Mori: Like always, emotionless. But he did like them, don't get me wrong! It's just that he had a hard time expressing his emotions. Especially to people he doesn't know well.

Hunny: Bubbly and happy! He and your friend got along almost even better than you got along with your friend! In this case, unlike Kyoya, YOU felt like the third wheel because of how they were suddenly bff's!

Hikaru: I think it's obvious, but he was of course upset and extremely nervous. He yelled a bit, but simply because he didn't know how to react (also because he was a little intimidated by them XD)

Kaoru: He was polite, and nice. But oh, was he jealous. He wished that he had known more about your friend so he could try and be even more polite... But he may or may not have asked Kyoya to fill him in a bit :3 he was very nice to them, not being rude, not excluding you or them, and it was just a really nice meeting :)

UGH! Sorry this took so long. I had a horrible problem with a glitch that was on here. Apparently there's now a maximum of 20 tags, so I deleted some so that I could publish more chapters but then of course it said I still had twenty. So after much contemplating! (And me getting really pissed off) I fixed it! (Don't ask me how I don't know 😂)

~ Ali-chan 💚🇨🇮