♡ An Important Disclaimer ♡

Hi loves, author here

I wrote this book as a 12-13 year old who didn't understand really anything about romance, love, mental health, etc.  When I wrote this book, it was honestly just kind of like a venting opportunity, as I struggled a lot through my preteens and early teen years, and I'm still trying to sort out things from that time period. There is a lot in this book that I now highly disagree with, and I wanted to be sure that I made that known as now (that is, as of the time I'm writing this disclaimer) this book is getting close to 1 million hits, which is amazing, but also is honestly a little shameful for me if I'll be honest. I've contemplated unpublishing this book for awhile, simply because I genuinely hate how I wrote this book. However I know that there are some people who really do enjoy reading it, which is why instead I'm placing a disclaimer. Especially, and specifically, addressing any chapters that have to do with mental health/illness, the coming out chapter, and as well as any other chapters that may contain things that are offensive.

I want to first off apologize for the fact that there is a lot of really poorly written chapters, and offensive comments in some of the chapters of this book. I want to make it known that I don't agree with the things that were offensive, inaccurate, or just overall wrong that I wrote in this book, and I just overall want to put a warning that there is, once again, potentially offensive, inaccurate, or just overall wrong comments in the book.

I'm going to be updating this book slowly chapter by chapter and trying to clean up the offensive/poor writing, as well as I want to add Haruhi into this book, and fix any gender-specific language used (because i hate heteronormativity and haruhi is amazing) however please note that as a high schooler who's preparing for college next year, it will be very slow, so please be patient, and I apologize that I can't take more time to clean up this book.

But for now, I still hope that you enjoy reading, and that you can look forward to the changes to come.

The Ouran Host Club is still waiting for you 🌹❤️