Cuddles :3

Tamaki: He absolutely, LOVES, cuddling!! Whether your sitting on the couch or laying on a picnic blanket, he almost won't ever let you go! Most of the time you guys like to lay down somewhere, Tamaki's feet at one end while yours are at the other while facing each other. This most likely will end up like a Spider-Man kiss •3•

Kyoya: Kyoya's not exactly one to cuddle. The most you'll get out of him is when he lets you hug him from behind. But when you've had a really bad day, you two will cuddle on the couch while watching a movie.

Mori: much like Kyoya, he's not one to cuddle. But he actually likes showing affection towards you, he's just scared he won't be gentle enough XD He does like to cuddle, but he's scared he might accidentally crush you. But when you two do cuddle, it's usually on the couch. He'll be lying down and you'll most likely be beside him with your torso and head on his chest, slowly dozing off every so often.

Hunny: WHAT LIL' BABY FACED LOLITA BOY DOESN'T LIKE CUDDLING WITH Y/N!? Honey loves cuddling, especially with you! Most of the time, you'll crash onto the couch and fall onto the floor like a sack of potatoes. Then he'll lay down next to you and wrap his little arms around your torso, and you guys will just lay there... Until Hunny gets hungry.

Hikaru: It's usually you who starts cuddle time by falling asleep. You fall asleep and your head lands on his shoulder. And of course that makes him blush like mad. He'll then wrap an arm around your shoulders and pull you a bit closer. And when you wake up, he'll smirk at how red your face is.

Kaoru: unlike his brother, Kaoru is actually the one to start cuddle time. Most of the time he'll lay his head on your lap and look up at you, and whisper ADORABLE compliments. Then you end up laying down next to him.

Haruhi: She's not one usually for snuggling, so often it's you that has to initiate it. Let that be coming up behind her and wrapping your arms around her waist, plopping yourself into her lap, resting your head on her shoulder, etc. She can be kind of dense at times, but usually she'll get the message eventually, and reciprocate LMAO. Often times she'll just pull you in close, or snuggle up to you after she gets the memo.

If you find anything in any of my chapters offensive, don't hesitate to tell me, lovelies!