"Urgh...whatever! It's a promise, Kim Seokjin!" Saejin crossed her arms.

Suga X Haeyeon

Suga got goosebumps. He even pinched his cheek to make sure this wasn't a dream.

"Why're you hurting yourself?" A gentle voice asked him. He looked up and saw Haeyeon smiling. Widely. She handed him a glass of wine that she had offered to help him with. He shook his head. The demon sat next to him and sipped her drink quietly.

"Have you gone mad?" He looked at her, and she just smiled smugly.

"If it wasn't for Chaeyoung, I wouldn't want to do this..." She explained through gritted teeth. He burst out in laughter.

"Heavens, this is fucking hilarious... By the way, could you please bring me a plate of that spaghetti? I'm hungry..." He grinned when the demon fumed.

"What the..."

"Chaeyoung's watching~" He sang and chuckled when Haeyeon groaned.

J-Hope X Seungjo

J-Hope was sweating nervously right now. His mind wandered off until a voice brought him back to the present.

"Are you listening?" Seungjo tilted her head. He let out an awkward laugh and nodded. She beamed.

"So, anyways... I went to that shop and they got the most exquisite katana ever! Like-"

"Um, sorry to interrupt but, are you real?" He cut her off. Because he was confused and tired of listening. She raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't act like...you," he stated, puzzled. The girl shrugged.

"Chaeyoung wanted us to be friends, so why not? The others also agreed to this," she grinned. The boy facepalmed mentally. She's so naive and dense, he thought to himself.

Rapmon X Hyerin

Hyerin tried to supress her laughter. The sight of Rapmon talking to himself was on a whole new level of entertaining. She never wanted to be nice to him, so she used her Dream Conjuring to create a false image of her in his mind. That was, until Chaeyoung saw through it.

"Hyerin..." She called out. The demon was startled and her magic stopped. Rapmon blinked and looked around weirdly.

"Go talk to him. The others were doing well with the angels," the fairy looked over at the 'happy' couples. The demon sighed before forcing a smile. She walked over to the annoyed angel.

"Cool way to mess with my mind, frick," he sneered.

"Shut the hell up. I despise talking to an enemy," she murmured.

"Oh~ Look who's talking. I wonder who started first," he rubbed his chin.

"You're lucky I'm in a dress and not my taekwondo attire," she glared. And so it went on. The edgy and sarcastic conversation of another 'happy' couple.

Jimin X Hayi

Hayi saw Jimin walking towards her direction. She intentionally stuck out her foot, making him tripped on it. Luckily, he managed to stop himself from falling face first.