"You're here!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and hugged the demons

"Happy birthday our pretty Chaeyoungie!" They giggled. She grinned before thanking them.

"Yah, is this your engagement party with Hyunsoo or what?" Hyerin whispered to the fairy princess. Her face turned red and she kept shaking her head vigorously.

"You two make a good couple though," Saejin teased, earning a little slap-on-the-arm by the fairy.

"It's our first time seeing your wings, Chae. And it's fucking beautiful!" Haeyeon said in amazement. The president wasn't fond of using her sparkly crystal blue wings in school, and she thought it was a fuss. So she kept it hidden all the time, but in parties like this it's an exception. She smiled humbly.

"Thanks! Oh, the angels are here," her eyes were fixed to the entrance, where the Seven Heavenly Virtues were talking with Hyunsoo. If the demons had the boys' eyes on them, the angels had the girls'. Dressed in suits, the boys looked as if they just came out of animes and dramas. The fairy princess excused herself and went over to the angels.

"Girls?" Hayi called softly. They looked at each other.

"It's showtime,"

Jin X Saejin

Saejin pursed her lips as she made her way to Jin, who was chatting with Hyunsoo and Chaeyoung. When she was beside him, she poked his arm gently, flashing a sweet smile. He raised an eyebrow. She pouted.

"Aww... What with the expression? I'm not a stranger,"

"Uh...yeah, sure. But you're a kill-"

"Oh, come on. That's an old story! Look, Jin. I'm sorry for yesterday. And the other days. I don't have the intention to kill you anymore," she giggled. The angel was weirded out, and even more puzzled when the demon continued to talk.

"And I heard you're a good cook? Wow, I'm really looking forward to have some of your cookings,"

"Uh..." He glanced at the fairies for help. However, they were just smiling widely, and Jin remembered about the peace making.

"Y...eah, sure. I'll cook for you one day," he laughed awkwardly at the demon. Hyunsoo and Chaeyoung excused themselves to leave the two to talk comfortably. He turned to look at the girl and sighed.

"Nice acting. Anyway, I also heard that you're a wolf at the dining table, so I'll consider about preparing a dish for you," he laughed.