NOTE

Hey guys!!

I just wanna say, thank you for everyone that has read, commented, and voted on this story. I highly appreciate that.

I've come a long way on this story and I've been reading y'all comments and saying this story is similar to the story called "Over" and I gotta agree with you guys.

The beginning of the story it's almost exactly the same way "Over" started.

Yes, I used the same characters (other than 5H) and in the beginning, I never intended to steal the author's amazing ideas of her book.

The book just gave me ideas and hope on writing this story, and I never thought it would get this big.

I do apologize for the slow asf updates. I thought that I would have a steady routine on updating this book, but clearly I was wrong.

I was rarely on WattPad and if I was on WattPad, I would just read and not update.

I just haven't had any ideas on my head to update at least once a week and I hate leaving you guys, hanging just like that.

It terrifies me, if I'm being honest.

So from now on..

I'll TRY to update at least once or twice a week. Mainly on the weekends, because school is kinda rough. Ya know being in 8th grade and moving on to being a freshman.

Projects, essays, research papers, trying to keep your grades up and end of the school exams. Drama and all that shii that happens before you officially become a freshman.

So I've gotten a taste of that😒.

Kaay! I'll try to update soon. And if you guys have any ideas PLEASE PM me, cuz I'm running low on ideas and it's KILLING ME!!Okay bye love yaall!💙
-Ashley👑