Chapter 7:

Dinah's Pov
Y'all wanna know how it feels to be almost raped? Well you came to the right place, ladies and gentlemen. It's like hell!

"LET GO OFF ME!!"I screamed.

"Shut up!"he slapped me.

"HELP!! HELP SOMEBODY!"I screamed as loud as possible.

"DINAH!"Lauren?

"WE'RE GOING TO GET YOU DJ!!"Normani?

I heard bangs on the door. He smirked. He ripped my clothes off leaving me in my underwear. He licked his lips. "You're so hot Hansen"he unclipped my bra.

WARNING!! SMUT HERE! DON'T READ IF YA DON'T WANT TO!!

He started touching my breasts. I tried not to moan. I kicked him in the face. He slapped my butt making me hiss. He took off my panties.

"Why ain't you wet babe?"he smirked.

He took his shirt and jeans off.

He had a build body.

Dinah! Stop thinking that! He's about to rape you!

Who said that?

Your brain Hansen. Jake is about to rape you!

I was broken out of my thoughts by something in my mouth.

"Suck you hoe"I gages a little bit. I slowly started sucking up and down. He exploted in my mouth.

"Eat it all! If I see 1 drop you're dead baby girl"I gulped it all down.

He threw me on the bed.

"DINAH! WHERE ARE YOU!?"Demi?

Who else is here?

"Cmon guys! I know what room she's in!"Y/N?

Jake thump into me. I started crying. He keep going. In and out. In and out. I just keep crying. He let a long stream of white substance in me.

END OF SMUT! Y'ALL CAN KEEP READING!

The door slammed open.

"JAKE! LET GO OFF HER!"Y/N screamed. Lauren punched Jake in the face and Camila kicked him in the freaking dick.

"DJ! Are you okay?"Normani asked. I didn't dare look at her.

"That was stupid. I'm calling the police"she muttered. I smiled.

"I'm so sorry Dinah. I should've have told y'all about Jake, earlier."Y/N said.

I couldn't speak. Real I couldn't! I just got freaking raped! You think I'll be all fine?!

"The ambulance and police will be here in 5 minutes."Normani said. Everybody nodded.

"I should've had followed you DJ"Camz muttered. "I was the first one that noticed you had dissappeared. I'm sorry"

At hospital..... Your Pov
"Are you here for Dinah-Jane Hansen?"we nodded. "We did several exams and she's all healthy. She isn't pregnant. She did lose her voice, of all the screaming. Yes, she still can talk but not for a long period of time or very loud"the doctor explained.

"Can we see her?"Demi asked.

"Sure. Please follow me"

We arrived at her door.

"Please don't be too loud"we nodded and entered.

"DJ?"Lauren asked. Dinah turned around and smiled at us.

She opened her arms, as saying give me a hug, dawgs.

Everybody expect me went to hug her.

It was fault that Dinah was raped.

"Y/N? Give DJ a hug"Demi said. I shook my head. I started crying. I don't know why but this brought up a flashback.

"Watch out!"Lauren screamed.

Everything went black.

I woke up in a white room. I saw none of the girls. "Oh Ms.Y/L/N. You finally wake up."a nurse said.

"How long was I out?"I ask.

"2 weeks mam. The other 5 girls you were with are awake expect for one"she said. "Can I see them?"I ask.

"Sure. Let me do some tests and you can go"I nodded.

About 10 minutes later I was entering Dinah's room. She was the only one that hasn't woken up.

When Lauren, Camila, Normani, and Ally saw they ran to me and hugged me. I hugged back. "D-dinah?"I asked, after the hug. Ally points to the bed.

That's were I see her. Connected to zillions of machines, looking weak and dead.

3 months later
"L-lauren?"a raspy voice asks.

Lauren looks up and we all see Dinah with her eyes open, kinda smiling at us.

She opens her arms and we all hug her. All expect me.

It's all my fault that we got in that car crash. It's my fault that Dinah was in a coma for 3 months.

"Y/N? Give DJ a hug"Camila said. I shook my head. I can't.