Chapter 24 - I'm Sorry

(Jacks POV)

I opened my eyes, light shone on them and I moved my head away.

"Hey Jack, I see you're up!" I looked at Mark who was already up, and getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Some old friends of mine invited me to their house, I couldn't pass on that! You wanna come?" I shook my head, and leaned back onto the bed.

"No thanks, you go have your fun. Plus, I feel sick and my head is pounding..." I put my hand on my head and close my eyes. I felt Mark sit on the edge of the bed and give me a small hug.

"Okay, call me if you need anything. I should be back in about 8 hours, since it's only 6am."  I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He got up from the bed and went to the bedroom door.

"Take care, I love you!" I yelled, Mark nodded and turned off the lights on his way out. I sighed and got out of bed, I knew it was no use to try and go back to sleep.

I ran towards the kitchen, I tried to make a sandwich but my cast was in the way. I groaned, but suddenly, I got an idea. I grabbed a knife and started cutting the cast off, the knife slipped and cut my arm a few times.

"Ow, fuck!" I ignored the pain and kept poking at the cast until it fell to the ground in two pieces. I smiled in relief and threw the cast away, but the pain in my arm was still there.

I looked at my arm, blood was gushing out of the large cuts and streaming down to my hands. I panicked, I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a cloth to stop the blood. All this for a damn sandwich. I shook my head and went back the kitchen, the cloth still on my arm.

I finished making the sandwich and took a peak at the time.

"Wow, it's already 8:30.." Did that seriously take about 2 hours? Holy crap. I laughed to myself and ate the sandwich in silence. I wonder what Mark is doing?

(Marks POV)

"You fucker! I was first!" Me, Tyler, and Ethan were all playing Mario Kart in peace, until Ethan had to speed up and get first.

"Get. Out. Of. The. Way!" I swerved my car into Ethan and regained my spot in first. Suddenly, all power went out.

"What the fuck-?"

"Wait, forget the windows, I'll get the candles!" Tyler disappeared into the darkness, me and Ethan were left sitting on the couch. I leaned back on the couch and took out my phone. Crap. I check the battery and realize it has 3%.

Tyler came back in with three candles, he handed one each of us.

"Alright, the power went out. Let's find something fun to do.."

"Let's all come up with one scary story!" I suggested, everyone nodded their heads.

"Yeah, sure" I laughed and held the candle up to my face. I was going to start off.

"There once was a man named..Tony" Then it was Tyler.

"Tony was home alone one day,"
Then it was Ethan.

"and he was horny.."
We bursted into fits of giggles, and I had to continue the story.

"He was staring at his pet named Steve." I had a smirk on my face as I waited for Tyler.

"Steve was cute"

"And he was also horny" We all laughed again.

-Time Skip-
~Warning~