It's Settled Then - Chapter 21

(Jacks POV)

Here I was, currently looking at the ceiling at 4:23am. I sighed and turned to cuddle Mark, who was silently snoring. I shut my eyes and shivered.

It's cold, I should get ready.

I sat up and felt dizzy, I groaned and grabbed my head. I slowly made my way towards the clothes, and as I opened the drawer I see something that made me feel a sting in my wrists. It was a razor. How'd it get here? What the..? I stare at it, wishing I never saw it. I picked up the razor and went to the bathroom. I held the razor to my wrist, then sighed.

"I won't be controlled by you any longer, bitch." I threw it into the toilet and flushed it away. I smiled and tears streamed down my face. Happily, I continued to skim through my colection of clothes before changing. I was about you leave, but then a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning, cutie."

"G'morning, beautiful." I say while turning around.

"I don't want to go to school and- Sean were you crying? What happened? Are you hurt?" He called me by my real name, which made me chuckle. I kissed him and took his hand.

"Yes Mark, I was crying. It's not 'cause I was sad though, I'm pretty happy today!" I said cheerfully. Mark smiled at me, yet was still concerned.

"Sean, what happened?"

"So I found a razor and-" I was cut off by Mark soon after talking.

"What? You didn't c-cut did you? Please tell me you didn't." Mark looked me in the eye, I smiled and continued to speak.

"No Mark, I didn't do that, I was going to, but I stopped myself. I know it's not worth it, so I flushed it down the toile- AH FUCK!" I had once again been cut off by Mark, except this time he'd full on tackled me to the ground.

"Oh, i'm so fucking proud of you, you Irish marshmallow." I hugged him tightly, smiling.

"Thanks, Marky Mark." He laughed and got up. He outstretched his hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand and yanked him back towards me. He fell and our lips connected. He pulled away and got up.

"Thanks, asshole." I stuck my tongue out and flipped him off. His phone rang and he picked up, it was his mother, so he put her on speaker.

"Mark! Its been a while since I was at home! I bet you noticed!" Marks mother exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah! I noticed!" Mark lied, I facepalmed quietly.

"Well, I may have found a house for myself! You and that other boy can take that house for yourselves. Don't worry, I got you covered!"

"I, er mom. Me and Jack are...We're together now.." Mark said.

"Oh.." Was all that was said, until I heard her squeal.

"Congratulations Mark! I'm happy for you! Love you, bye!" Before Mark could say any more, his mom ended the call. That could have gone worse.

"Mark, get dressed 'cause we have school." I looked over to see that Mark was spaced out, so I grabbed his crotch. He moaned and covered his mouth.

"Fuck you, Jack. What did you want?"
I rolled my eyes.

"I said, get dressed 'cause we have school!" Mark groaned and did what he was told to do.

It had finally occured to me, that I should check the time. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. My eyes widen as I see we only have 15 minutes.

"Mark I swear to god you better come out here in 5 minutes!" I yell, I hear nothing from him. I decide to check to see if he was changing. I peek in the room, Mark was changed and was completely ready....Except for the fact that he was masturbating.