Special Day - Chapter 19

(Jack's POV)

Me and Mark decided it was time to head home... We walked back along the same roads and realized Wade and Bob were gone. Mark and I chuckled as we kept walking, his hand intertwined with mine as I smiled. I had been observing every house we passed, and every little light I saw, which had me distracted. I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I turned my head slightly and saw Mark tapping me, saying we were home. I smiled as he open the door. We walked in and I flopped on the couch. As Mark closed the door I spoke,

"Home sweet hell!" Mark giggled at my silliness as flopped on top of me.
I felt most of the air I had in me leave my lungs.

"Mark! Get the fuck off of me, ya big smelly!" Mark got off of me and kissed the back off my head. I smiled into a pillow and sat up straight.

"Jackaboy, what do you want to eat before we head to bed?" I turned my head towards Mark, he was in the kitchen by the stove.

"COOKIES AND CAKE!!" I yelled. Mark nodded his head slightly, signaling there were no cookies or cake for me. I pouted and crossed my arms. Mark stared at me, grinning. He sighed and questioned me again if I wanted to eat.

"Just cook me some eggs or something for me, thanks Markimoo!" I sat on the couch, waiting for him to finish making my eggs. I had almost fallen asleep, that was until Mark tapped me with my food in his hand.

"Thanks babe."

"No problem Jackaboy" He sat next to me, eating some eggs he made for himself. I had been eating slowly, enjoying my food and its taste. Mark had been eating quickly, soon enough he was done eating. He sat up and ran towards the bedroom. I finished my meal and went towards the bedroom. There Mark was, massaging his pinky toe.

"Mark, what happened? He looked at me and shyly smiled.

"Well, I kinda, maybe, sort of stubbed my toe while running in here.." He giggled and scratched his neck.

"Aw poor Marky, the big baby!" I teased, he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." I smiled and stripped down into my boxers. I climbed in bed with Mark and cuddled him, feeling his hot breath on my skin. I knew he was mine, and I loved it. I loved him. I smiled as I heard him say "I love you" right before I had fallen..down, down into a deep sleep.

-Time Skip Brought To You By My Lack Of Updating-

I was awoken by the sound of the television going off, I rubbed my eyes and saw Mark desperately trying to turn down the volume to not wake me up. I smiled and tapped him, he turned around and looked at me.

"Too late Mark. I'm awake!" Mark sighed as he brought up the volume again. He ended up not watching anything and switching to Hulu.

"Mark wait! Go back a little bit!" He looked at me then back at the TV, going back to see the show I wanted.

"STOP!" He stopped and looked at me.

"You want to watch South Park?" He seemed puzzled, but South Park was pretty cool to me.

"Uh, hell yes!" He smiled at me and scooted closer. I leaned my head on his shoulder while he put his arm around me.

"Mark...this is a special day.." He paused the show and looked at me.

"Why do say that, huh?"

"Today it's just us, no one else but us. Its been a while since we've actually been together, alone." He nodded his head in agreement, pecking my lips afterwards.

"Yeah, you're right Jack. This is a special day." I smiled and held Mark close. He pressed play on the show again while i cuddled him. I mightve fallen asleep because...one second I was awake, watching South Park with Mark, the next I was in complete darkness.

(Marks POV)

I heard a light snore, I turned my head carefully and looked at Jack, he was asleep. I smiled and layed him down properly as I got out of bed. I entered the kitchen, completely determined to make Jack the best meal ever. I checked the fridge, cookie dough was conveniently there. I took it out and opened the pack. I grabbed the pan and the "non-stick" spray. In a few minutes, bam, the cookies were in the oven. I smiled as I remembered how much Jack loves cookies, it's a possibility that he may love cookies more then me! The cookies should be done pretty soon, its been like 19 minu-
~DING~
I was cut off as I heard the oven ring, I ran over and turned it off, grabbed the pan bare handed, and placed it on the counter top. I rubbed my hands on my boxers and let the cookies cool down. I poured me and Jack some milk and- "I SMELL COOKIES!!" My thoughts were cut short by Jack running into the kitchen, yelling.

"SURPRISE! I made us cookies!" Jack smiled at me, then looked at the cookies.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Yay!" He ran towards the pan where the cookies were placed.

"Be careful, Jack! The cookies are still ho-"

"OW FUCK THAT'S HOT"

"I tried to warn you, Jack" I giggled as he burnt his hand, all because of some cookies. He grabbed the glass of milk i had poured for him and attempted to grab a cookie, again. He successfully got a cookie and sat down, eating his cookie slowly. I also grab a cookie and a glass of milk, and sit down next to Jack. This really was a special day. Cookies, Milk, and the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for in the entire world, my little Jackaboy. My love. This wonderful man sitting here, is all mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my fucking god. I havent updated in so damn long, but here it is, another chapter! I want to thank you all for reading this book..It means a lot. I love you all, stay safe.

~Krazygirl❤