Chapter 5

*flips table* I'M DONE!! 100+ READS?! DONE!! THANK YOU!! And this song is to darn good. How do people enjoy my crappy, cheesy, and fast-paced writing? I can't stay with one problem. XD things go as fast as lightning in this chapter. *Hands you a lemon and a glass full of sins* Here ya' go.

I figured put how to copy and paste. But the Lenny Face looks like this.( ° ʖ °). EH.

I now love "textfac". Le perfect place to do typing stuff and faces!

E͚ǹ̗͔͙j̲̙͂͏̭oy!! :͞D͎̮̗̀̐

Sorry for any spelling errors.
Edit: Once again, I hope I got rid of them all :D

Chara's Text = This

~~~~~Story~~~~~

I attacked Ink.

Did I regret it? No. I shoved him against the wall and held my knife towards his throat. Ink looked at me in fear. It was clear he didn't want to die. I wanted to strike him but I still had questions.

"Why?" I asked, repeating his words.

"W-why what?" Ink looked like he was hyperventilating. And about to pass out.

"Why did you bring me here?" I snarled.

"We th-thought...Dream and I...that Nightmare was keeping you hostage..." Ink was shaking badly now. I growled and let him fall to the ground and lowered my knife. I teleported out of there and back to Dreamtale.

The walls were back up. I don't even know how. I felt a sharp pain in my skull and I had to stop, leaning against a dead tree with my eyes shut, for the pain to stop. Everything was swimming around when I opened my eyes. Can you help me out? Ink's attack gave me a headache. Sure. Chara unpossessed me and took my arm, leading me to the door. The Papyrus guards looked at us with concern as they let us in.

Almost immediately something pulled me inside. It was Nightmare. He was hugging me again and I hugged back. We sat on the sofa, just silently hugging each other. I felt Nightmare's tentacles wrap around me, hugging me tighter. I felt safe with him. "Never leave again..." He whispered to me. I nodded. I felt us teleport to somewhere. We landed on something soft. I looked around. We were in Nightmare's room, on his bed.

~~~Lemon Starts, And It's NOT a Dream~~~(Weird [Gooey-]Skeleton Logic)

Nightmare kissed me again and he did something a bit different. I felt his tongue lick my teeth, asking for entrance. I let him in. I blushed, thinking of him doing things to me. Nightmare's tongue slid into my mouth. I shuddered and moaned into the kiss. I opened my eyes to see Chara go through the door, seeing the direction this is going in. He pushed me down onto my back. He briefly stopped the kiss. He pulled off my jacket and scarf, tossing them aside. Nightmare pulled off my shirt. I turned a deep red. He puled off my pants and kissed me again.

He nipped at my neck, finding and sucking on my sweet spot. I let out another moan. I shuddered as his hand slid down to my pelvis. I let out a loud moan as he grabbed my ( ° ʖ °). I moaned his name loudly as be began sucking the tip and pumping the rest. I already felt close. I screamed as I released into Nightmare's mouth, and he swallowed it. He kissed me again, resting on top of me. He felt warm against my bare bones and I pressed myself against him. I didn't expect what had happened. I was somehow partly inside of him. Nightmare noticed this too. He pressed onto me and we were...merging? (Weird a$$ logic, screw it). He felt so warm and feeling him pressing against me on all sides made me moan. Nightmare pressed harder, so my pelvis was inside of him. I shivered and moaned loudly. He nipped at my neck again. "We haven't even gotten to the fun part~" He whispered seductively into my ear. I shuddered. I whined as we separated, not liking the cold air.

He began too change, the goo melted into nothing and he was shorter than me by a few inches. I couldn't help but snicker, he was so cute! He noticed this and growled. I picked him up and hugged him, he was so huggable! I underestimated his strength, though, because he shoved me down onto the bed and began undressing. I blushed when he noticed me staring. Once he was done, he positioned himself at my entrance. He entered his tip and I squeaked in pain. He slowly slid the rest in and waited for me to adjust. I nodded after a bit and Nightmare began thrusting in and out. My moans turned into screams as pleasure filled me. With no warning, Nightmare came inside of me and I cried out as I came as well. He collapsed onto me and rolled off next to me.

I curled my body around his, growing tired.

I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~Lemon Done!~~~~~ (600+ Words....oh gawd...;-;)
~~~~~Time Skip to Morning~~~~~
~~~~~Horror's P.O.V.~~~~~(Did'ja expect that?)

I was sitting on the couch and I thought of something. Where was Cross? He was an early riser. I decided to check on him, since he was my friend. I opened the door to find me wasn't there, and why was the door even unlocked. Then I remembered.

When Cross came back, he and Nightmare teleported somewhere.

I remember hearing a few....'things' from his room.

Oh wow. Did he really do that with Cross? Heh. One way to find out. I went to Nightmare's door. Locked, of course. But that's why I can teleport.

*Bzzp*

It was extremely dark. My eye glowed so I could see two figures sleeping next to each other. Cross and Nightmare. Or at least I think it's Nightmare. He looks smaller. Based on what I heard, Cross won't be able to walk for a while. Give or take a few days. I teleported out, giving them some privacy. They don't have to know I was in their room.

~~~~~Nightmare's P.O.V.~~~~~(So many P.O.V.'s! :0)

I gut up warily, blinking as the memories from last night flooded me. Cross looks adorable sleeping. I slowly got up and put on my clothes. I walked downstairs to get something for Cross and I to eat. Horror was already up and watching TV with Killer. Horror turned around and raised an 'eyebrow' (Screw logic). "New look, eh?" He asked. Killer turned around and burst out laughing.

"What?" I didn't get it. I was still tired from last night.

"Dude, you're TINY!" Killer burst out laughing again when he said 'tiny'.

Wait...I forgot to transform! I immediately turned back into my better form, the one they were used to. They kept snickering. I growled and walked back to our- my room... Chara was sitting outside the door, they looked like they haven't slept at all.

"I didn't get any sleep because of you and Cross! I'm glad he's happy but I need sleep just like any normal being!" They exclaimed. I blushed slightly. I wonder if anyone else heard us...

~~~~~Cross' P.O.V.~~~~~

I groaned as I sat up. I swung my legs off the side of the bed and tried to stand up. Tried. My legs buckled and a fell over and onto my face. I heard Nightmare come in. I turned my head to see him set down some plates on the bed and them he helped me up. Actually, he picked me up since I couldn't stand up. He set me down beside him so we could eat. When I was done I rested my head on Nightmare's shoulder.

"I love you..." I murmured to him. I was getting tired again.

Nightmare wrapped an arm around me. "I love you too~"

~~~~~End of Chapter 5~~~~~

GGAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! *Voice cracks* I'm good! Just fangirling over my own work...

I hope you all enjoyed!

̿̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿   

I love this thing too much.┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻

I'LL DO MEH BEST!!!1