I can do this

Allison's P.O.V.

Right now, I'm packing my things with the help of Mahogany. I am really glad to have someone to help me with whatever happened over the past couple of hours. They were probably the hardest hours of my life. I got yelled painful words by my idol, I guess he isn't my idol anymore. My best friend died.
"Hey, do you maybe want to pack Rebecca's clothes and take them with you?" Mahogany asked.
'' Yeah, sure.'' I replied.
'' You go do Becca's clothes and I'll do yours.'' Mahogany said.
'' Are you sure?'' I asked. Mahogany nodded her head and carried on putting things in my suitcase. So I went into Beccas' room and could smell her scent. Vanilla and strawberries. Man did she love vanilla. I miss her a lot and will never forget her, no matter what. I know she will be there for me when I'll need her eventhough she is not physically here. I got out Beccas' suitcases from her closet and started to collect all her clothes,shoes,makeup,jewellery ect. After about an hour, Mahogany and I were finished so me and her decided to have pizza and just watch Netflix.
Right now, Mahogany and I are eating pizza and watching white chicks.
'' So do you know when the funeral is?'' Mahogany said, breaking the silence.
'' I think it's on Friday. And today is Monday so 4 days till the funeral.'' I replied.
'' Oh ok. We leave here next week Wednesday.'' Mahogany said.
'' Ok.'' I replied and carried on eating and watching.

_________________________________________________

Hey everyone!
You all should watch White Chicks. It's really funny!

Peace!!