Of Course

Allisons P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what Mahogany just asked. I didn't know what to say. Should I stay for the rest of the tour? But what about Madison? Oh, forget her. She's not my mother. I can stay with the Jacks if I want. She doesn't control my life.
I looked back at Mahogany and saw her eyes begging my to stay.

'' Umm.. Sure!'' I said,happily. Mahogany jumped out of her chair and pulled me with her. She started jumping up and down yelling yes.
'' Geez, Calm done LOX.'' Jack J said, laughing. Mahogany just glared at him and stopped jumping up and down.
'' We are gonna go shopping together, have our nails done and have sleep-overs!'' Mahogany squealed. I just nodded my head laughing at her.
'' What's with all the noise?'' Bart came in. '' And who is she?'' He said, not in a mean way.
'' Oh, I forgot to ask you. Bart is it okay if Ally stays with us for the rest of the tour? Oh, and her name is Allison Whitworth.'' Jack J spoke.
'' I guess so. Are you both dating or something?'' Bart questioned.
'' No. They are not.'' Mahogany said.
'' Okay. Allison do you like to sing or something?'' Bart asked.
'' I like to sing and rap.'' I said.
'' Okay, cool. Well welcome to MAGCON and would you mind singing us a song for tomorrows show? I know it's quick. I hope you don't mind?'' Bart said.
'' Okay. I'll sing tomorrow or rap. I'll decide later. And thank you Bart.'' I said, happily.
'' It's my pleasure.'' Bart told me, walking back to where ever he came from.
'' Yessss!!'' Jack J yelled, while spinning me around.

We then heard Mahogany yell GOALS!! We both blushed and Jack J put me down. When I turned around, I saw Mahogany's phone in her hand and she was typing.

'' Wait, you're not posting it anywhere are you?'' I asked.
'' I'm about to!'' She squealed.
'' Mahogany! Don't. '' Jack J yelled.
'' Too late!!'' Mahogany said, showing us her phone.

Oh god, what has she got me into?