Meeting MagCon - Part 2

Allison's POV.

Recap:

Finally, after all of the stupid bitches that were in our way moved, me and Becca both waited for the boys to come out. All of a sudden, I feel someone poke my shoulder. I turn towards them and I couldn't believe who it was......

————————————————————

It was Alexandrea. My best friend who I lost contact from when my mum , dad and Jordi passed away.

'' Oh My Lord! Alex! " I exclaimed while giving her a massive hug.

" Suprise! " Alex shouted quietly.

" I missed you so much!" I said,

" I missed you too." She said.

" Oh, whose this?" Alex asked giving a smile to Becca.

" This is my best friend, Becca. " I introduced.

'' Hi. Nice to meet you'' Becca said, while putting her hand out for Alex to shake it.

'' Hey. Nice to meet you too.'' Alex replied, shaking Becca's hand. All of a sudden, Mahogany LOX comes on stage and starts the show.

'' Are y'all ready?'' She yells through the mic. Everyone screams yes.

'' Alright. Now let's bring out everyone.'' Mahogany said. One by one everyone came out. When Cameron Dallas came out, he hugged Becca, me and Alex. Becca was definitely melting while I was just waiting for the time that Jack Johnson comes out.

Lastly, Jack Gilinsky comes out and then Jack Johnson. When Jack Johnson came to me, he gave me a wink and then went down to the other side. I officially melted right at that spot. Alex saw me and laughed. I shot her a glare. She just gave me a wink back and did nothing else. I ignored her and carried on watching the show.

Half way in the show, Becca gets a text saying that she has to go home immediately. I was very upset but I knew she had to go. When she left, 5 minutes after Alex said she had to go somewhere else as well. I was alone. However, I didn't let that to stop me from enjoying my time. The show sadly came to an end, but the best thing is that I get to meet everyone. Well after about 10 minutes as Magcon went on a tiny break.

Hiya!

Hope you enjoy this chapter. I decided to be a nice Author and do 2 chapters so there is another chapter for ya.