SAVIOURS ✖️ (Carl Grimes)

You and Carl have been dating since you met at the church. You were at the Hilltop when you saw him and Enid kissing.

I can't believe it. Why would he does this to me? We didn't have a fight or anything. I squint my eyes but they are still there. I see Carl looking in the direction of the Hilltop so I squad down. I'm on one of the platforms and I was just standing watch.  I look at my left and see the trucks of the saviours. This could be my chance. I swiftly climb down and make my way to one of the trucks. When I see nobody is watching I climb in the back.

After about fifteen minutes I hear soft footstops come towards the truck. I hold my breath and try to push me more to the side of the truck. I hear some boxes shift and I don't dare to look. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" I hear a familiar voice whisper.  I open my eyes and see Carl sit down across me. I look away and decide to ignore him. "Have you been in the Hilltop the entire time? We have been worried sick. Why didn't you tell anyone?" he asks and shifts closer to me. After a couple of moments of silence a figure suddenly appears on my right. It's Jesus.

(...) 

"Okay, so this is the plan. We have come far enough that we can track our way back. We just have to jump out of the truck." Carl looks worried. "What if I fail?" he asks Jesus. Jesus shakes his head. "You won't." "Show us first." Carl says and stands closer to me. Jesus nods and swiftly jumps out of the truck.

"Are we actually going to do that?" I ask Carl. "Oh, so you can talk. No, we aren't." he says and turns back towards the boxes. "You know why I didn't talk to you before." I tell him. "No, I don't." he says and looks at me. "Think about it."

(...)

"You killed not one, but two of my men." Negan says and he looks frustrated. Carl sighs. He slowly takes of his bandage. "Woah. That is disgusting, no wonder you cover that shit up. I can see your socket." Negan says and he bends forward to inspect the wound in Carl's eye. "That is enough." I tell him. Negan looks at me and laughs. "I'm not done with you, kid. You will also get your payback." I look at Carl and he starts crying.

Send me some ways how this story could end, and I will write the best idea. I'm kind off stuck here so I would love your guys' input. :) Sorry for not updating frequently but I'm super busy.