Swimming ☆ (Carl)

So the song I'm recommending is Tear in my Heart by Twenty one Pilots. (It's in the media along with the bikini picture)

You are in Alexandria and you have been with Carls group since the prison.

"Okay that was it for today. You can all go". Finally. This day has been so boring so far. We're in class now and we have done science the whole day. Yawn. Suddenly I hear a voice behind me shout "Guys we should all go swimming!" It's Ron. "Yeah, c'mon". Sam says while going to stand in front of the group.

"I don't know guys. I'm tired.." I say. "(Y/N) it will be fun". Enid tries to provoke me. "Yeah, come with us". Carl comes up to me with a smile. He has been my best friends for ages. I look at the ground for a while. "Yeah.. why not? Sure". I say and we all go home to change and get our stuff. Sam has a huge swimming pool in his backyard so that's convenient.

I quickly change into my Triangl swimsuit Daryl found for me brand new in the box in town. (As seen in the media above).
I then take my towel and head off to Sams house.

When I get there Ron and Carl are already there. "Hey!" I walk up to them. "Hey (Y/N)" Carl smiles at me. "Where is Enid?" I look around. "She couldn't come anymore. Sasha needed her in the watch tower". Sam says. "Oh.." I look at the boys in their swimming attire. They all look really good, especially Carl.

After we had something to drink I went to feel if the water had a nice temperature. As I put my toes in the water I feel hands on my waist and I fall into the water. (JOHN CENAA) Carl holds on tight to me as we hit the water. Only when we are all under he let's me go.

"Carl!" I say as I whip my hair back laughing. "Sorry" he says with a laugh. "It's so cold". I shiver. "Yeah it is" he says right when Sam and Ron jump in.

We all swim for a while when we decide to go home. "Shall I walk home with you?" Carl asks. "Yeah, why not?" I smile at him.

As we walk home Carl stops me. "(Y/N) I need to tell you something". Oh god.. "Ever since the prison got attacked I've had these feelings for you.. I like you more than friends.. No. I love you." "Carl.." "Please don't say anything yet. I think you are beautiful and you look so hot in your bikini." He says laughing. I laugh too. "Will you please be mine?" He looks at me with his diamond blue eyes. "Yes". I say and I hug him.

This was uncreative and cheesy but I didn't have a lot of time to right lol I'll do a better one tomorrow.