For Avrill ☆ (Carl)

This was a request by @horxnbabe . If your name is not Avrill just imagine it says your name. :)

The song I'm recommending with this is Photograph by Ed Sheeran.

After your sister Beth died, you were devastated. Carl tries to cheer you up. You're in the church.

"Avrill.. Please come outside with me." Carl whines. "No Carl.. leave me alone". I turn around on the bench. "Avrill.. Come here." He says and he walks up to me. It's really dark and everyone is already asleep I think. Carl and I always go on a hunt late in the evening. But I don't want to today.. He sits down next to me. "You know you're my best friend right?" He says. I nod. "Well, you are more than just my best friend".

I look up to him and into his blue eyes. "I really like you Avrill. I have ever since I met you. You are so brave and you can do anything. You are not afraid, and you are really strong. I know your sister died, but I'm sure she would have wanted you to move on. You are always so happy and bubbly and it kills me to see you this way". A single tear rolls down his cheek. "Carl.." "Shh.. don't say anything yet". He shifts a bit closer.

"Beth was the only one who knew what I feel for you. She always wanted me to tell you but I was too much of a chicken. So I'm telling you now. I love you Avrill". He doesn't wait for me to answer him and he kisses me. I'm a little taken back at first. When he pulls away he smiles. "I love you too Carl." I smile too and we cuddle until we fall asleep..

I really hope this is what you had in mind! Sorry it is so short.