"I thinks it's just a- OH MY GOD BRETT WATCH OUT FOR THE WOLF!" I yelled out. Brett pressed on the brake and had an arm out to stop me from hitting the board.

A black wolf stood there, in the middle of the street looking at us. But deep down I felt like it was looking at me only, and it made me want to puke. The wolf looked away from me and begun running back into the woods.

"Well that was weird." Brett muttered.

I patted Brett in the back. "Cmon Bretton Louise Talbot, we got a Scribe to get to."

______

"Thanks for dropping me off," I kissed Brett's cheek.

"Am I picking you up later?" Brett asked.

"Yea," I nodded. "This weather is horrible," I continued on.

"Yea I guess it is," Brett agreed, looking at the rain pouring down and the thunder clapping every once in a while.

"No, not 'yes I guess it is'. In all my life of living here, bad weather equals bad year full of supernatural bull poo," I groaned.

"How do you know?" Brett asked.

"How do I not know? Every year there is some weird seasonal sh*t going around and it always means a supernatural is disturbing the earth seasonal patterns," I muttered, rubbing my forehead.

"I think your overthinking and should just enjoy your half senior year," Brett replied, moving close to my ear. "And always remember, nothing bad will happen us, I won't let it happen," He kissed my cheek softly.

I turned my head to face him and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you Brett"

He grabbed my hand and kissed my ring, which glowed even brighter "And I love you more, please have fun," He told me.

"I will," I whispered, getting up to leave the car.

I sighed and begun moving my way into the school, people glancing my way. The rain was pouring against my skin and hair as I quickly jogged inside the school.

"Guess Ken got more curvier."

"Shut up Garret," I growled back at him.

As I walked in, I was met my a hyperactive teenager with too many questions for my liking.

"Nothing from Scott or Kira," Stiles told Malia.

"And nothing from Lydia either. And I still don't know if I passed. I don't want to do this unless I'm actually a senior," Malia stated, turning around to face me giving me a smile which I returned.

"Hey guys, are you all ready for senior year?" I asked them. I rolled my eyes as they didn't answer and ignored me.

"What's wrong with you? You smell terrible," Malia asked Stiles.

"Yeah, it's called anxiety. Should be a familiar scent for you by now, since it's pretty much a constant state for me," Stiles replied.

"Why's this thing so important to you?" I asked.

"It's not. It's not. It's uh I don't know. Maybe it is. I asked my dad the other day about his high school friends. Guess how many he still talks to? None.
Not a single one. You know, these were his best friends and he just says he lost touch with them, you know. So I started thinking about things, like I always do," He begun to stumble out.