Here

*Nate
Yesterday I was adopted by a family in Beacon hills called The McCall family. And I guess they adopted another cuz I'm standing outside the Airport at 5:30 in the morning with my best friend Kai Cruz. Soon an officer pulled up and got out of his car. "Are you girls Kai and Alextia?"  He asked. "No. " I said. "Oh. Sorry" he said. "Yeah we are, but HE goes by Nate". Kai said. "Oh. I'm so sorry I was reading the paper and that what it said. Sorry. ". He said. "It's fine." I said smiling lightly. "Umm. So your guys's Mom is out of town right now so she asked me to keep an eye on you guys and your Brother Scott." He Explained. "I'm Sheriff Stilinski by the way". He added. As we got in the car.
  The ride Home was quite quiet, and I'm guessing that's why I fell asleep. I woke to a person picking me up. I screamed and pushed them away causing me to fall on the ground. "Fuck" I groaned getting up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." Sheriff said. We were soon joined by two guys running out of the house."What the hell happened?" The taller on asked. "Nothing Everything's fine." Mr. Stilinski said. "Wow your a twig." The shorter one said. "Oh... is that bad?" I questioned softly. "Stiles!" Mr. S (Stilinski) scolded. "Sorry dad". He said. " Well this is you you new Brother Nate and Sister Kai." He said to the tall one smiling. "I'm Scott" he said. I nodded and Kai blushed.
He showed us our rooms then went back down stairs. Kai's had a basement one and mine was next to Scott's. I walked into the room and was met with pink. And a lot of it. I started grabbing things and throwing them out of my room till nothing was in it besides a bed. "Do we have any paint?" I asked from my room. "Yeah hold on" Scott yelled. After a few minutes he walked in with a confused look on his face and with Stiles trailing behind him holding (spray) Paint cans. "It's all fucking pink." I stated. "Yeah. On the paper..." he started. "Yeah I know what it says on the paper!" Stiles set the cans down and I grabbed a can of blue and shook it then sprayed it all over the wall. Scott smiled then did the same. By the time we were done everybody was in my room helping. I moved my bed closer to the window then grabbed a black spray can and stood on the stool that was by my back wall. I drew my (wolf)pack symbol and name then smiled.

I turned around when I heard a soft gasp. "How do you know that symbol?" Scott asked scared. I looked at him and flashed my Yellow eyes knowing he was a Wolf too.

*KAI
I got adopted by this family along with Nate. I'm happy with that I'm just scared he'll find out sooner or later. I bit my lip and messed with my septum piercing. Then an officer came up to Nate and I smiling.

"Are you girls Kai and Alextia?" He questions looking at Nate and I.

"No." Was all that came out of Nates mouth and he seemed mad.

"Oh sorry." He officer says kind of upset that he got it wrong.

"Yeah we are but HE goes by Nate." I smile weakly since I'm tired cause I couldn't sleep at all last night.

"Oh. I'm sorry I was reading the paper and what it said. Sorry." The cop rubs the back of his neck laughing a bit.

"It's fine." Nate said smiling lightly.

"Umm. So your guys's Mom is out of town right now so she asked me to keep an eye on you guys and your Brother Scott." He Explained. "I'm Sheriff Stilinski by the way". He added, as we got in the car that he is going to take us home in.

Apparently Nate fell asleep in the back seat while I sat upfront with Mr.Stilinski. "So... We have siblings?" I question looking at him scared about what is ahead of this car ride.

He chuckles. "Yes Scott he's a nice kid." He says as I close my eyes falling asleep.

"Well this is your new brother Nate and sister Kai." Officer Stilinski said motioning to the taller one then to us.