Main

Nate Carter.

   What everyone will be to me

Best friends; Kai, Scott and Derek
Friends; Issac & Lydia
Hate but soon Like; Jackson, Allison
Special; Wolf
Also; Post opp

I was born April 14, 2000 into a now family of 4. As Alextia Carter. There was my Mum, Dad and Older Brother Nate. We were a happy family till I was 9. That's when Dad started drinking a lot. Mum started to have bruises and so did Nate. Also Nate started to take care of me all of the time. On December 24 was the day Dad came home Drunk and wanted to take the family for a drive so I hid in my hiding spot. He looked for me but couldn't find me. Before they left Nate ran up to my hiding spot and hugged me. "Hey. I love you no matter what happens. Just remember that Mum and I love you."  He said before running off. "I love you." I whispered.

Kai Cruz.

BestFriends: Scott, Nate, StilesFriend: DerekPerson I hate but will soon like- Issac Special: She-Wolf

Friend: Derek
Person I hate but will soon like- Issac
Special: She-Wolf

I am 15 and I don't know when my birthday is so I celebrate it on October 31st. When I was 5 I was playing in the wood trying to find a deer so I could actually see one in real life. I stumbled upon something no child would ever want to see. I found a were wolf feeding since I was out at night and my family's camp sight was right there. I was scared so I didn't move and it attack me biting my stomach and left since it heard my parents screaming for me since I was screaming bloody murder. They took me home and never let me out. I had no more friends, no real life. My life was reading books and watching tv. Until my parents found out what was wrong with me. Then they put me in a orphanage. I was in and out of homes like it was just a one day stay. One time coming back I met my best friend Nate and I still haven't told him what happened to me or what I am.