The Station & Mirkwood

Hopper's POV

"Troy and his friend attacked Dustin, then they broke his ribs and cut him. I watched them do it. I swear it, they wanted him dead..." She trembled. I looked the girl over, she had a bandaged cut on her forehead. I removed the band-aid, underneath was deep cut that had begun to gush blood.

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed, quickly I grabbed the bandanna from my back pocket and applied pressure to her cut. After a few moments, the bleeding stopped.

"You have to help him..." She mumbled.

"Those are some pretty serious allegations, do you have any proof," I said filled with shame. I believed her, that Troy kid was known for causing trouble. But without proof, I couldn't call it in. I'd also need a formal complaint from Dustin, which I didn't think I was gonna get. He seemed to be sticking to his story.

"Well... No. But aren't Dustin's injuries enough? You don't actually believe that he "fell" down a hill, do you?"

"No, I don't. I still need proof." She nodded and begun to sulk. Her head was low, and the light in her eyes had faded. "Hey... It'll be okay, kid. I promise." Suddenly her head shot up, and the light returned along with rage.

"I wanna see Troy." She demanded.

"What?" I was at a loss. Why would she wanna see that little asshole?

"I wanna see him." She said determinedly. 

Dustin's POV

"So let me get this straight... She voluntarily went with the police?" Mike replied still doubtful.

"Yes!" I shouted. "How many times do I have to say it?"

"How'd did they even get her out of the room without you freaking out?" Will interjected.

"I-I don't wanna talk about it," I mumbled, my cheeks had begun to burn. As if it was embarrassing enough that I couldn't stop her, the fact she wouldn't let me move out six inches didn't help.

"O-okay." Will said confused.

"We need to help her!" I demanded.

"She's with the chief, he helped us with Eleven... I'm sure t-that she's okay." Mike stumbled.

"Oh, I wouldn't count on that..." A voice announced. Startled the guys turned around. Behind the guys stood him. "You see my dear children, you are nothing more than another weakness that takes a toll on her."

"Brenner!" I growled. He was tall and pale. His hair was still a silvery white. The one thing that had changed, was his face. It had become was scarred and dismembered. He smirked and continued...

"Six will do what she thinks is best for you all, and that will only lead her to meet a terrible end."

"You have no power over her! Or any of us!" Mike shouted.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that... It was lovely catching up with you boys." He exited the room and followed his dark path.

Your POV 

The chief opened the door of a small building. He gestured for me to enter with his eyes. Slowly I entered still handcuffed, the chief took me down a hallway which led to a room filled with desks, covered in paper. Beside one of the desks stood Troy and an aged woman, who I assumed to be his mother.

"Hey, Hopper... Is this the one?" A dark-skinned cop asked. Was I just now learning his name? I have spent over an hour with him, and I just learned this. As soon as the cop spoke, the attention of Troy and the woman was captured.