Flashbacks

Your POV

~ Flashback~

I slowly climbed out of the hospital bed and approached the tall man.

"Hold out your arms." He said with a gruff and deep voice. Slowly I held out my arms, he pulled out a pair of metal bracelets and place them around my wrists tightly. The nurse looked to the man utterly repulsed. and spoke up. I stayed silent and watched the two men converse, quickly the man silenced the nurse and we watched him exit.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/n."

"Alright... Follow me." He said turning away.

"Six..." I heard Dustin mutter.

"Huh?" The man said looking back at us, I turned my head back to Dustin.

"You can't go. I'll call Joyce or Jonathan; something, you have to stay here! You can't leave me."

"I'll fix this... I promise." I said calmly.

"Promise? What good will a promise do if they take you away!" He shouted Dustin had begun to panic. The machine he was hooked to began to beep abruptly.

"Hey!" The man said boldly, "Calm down... You're gonna hurt yourself."

"I don't care! You can't take her!" Dustin yelled as he ripped out his IV and disconnected himself from the machines. I thought hard, and quick. What could I do? I hastily shut my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes Dustin was trying to sit up, he gripped his sides and groaned in pain.

"Stop!" I demanded. He continued to struggle to find a way to get up. "Stop it!" I again shut my eyes and tried to stop him.

"W-What did you do?" He said looking blankly around the room.

"I stopped you..." I muttered.

"Undo it!" He demanded, I shook my head in defiance.

"No..."

"What the hell's going on here?" The man asked looking at me in utter confusion.

"Give me my sight back!" Dustin sobbed.

"You can have it back once we leave."

"Six, no!" He cried, I watched the tears stream down his face. I felt terrible for I had done, but I would never forgive myself if his attempts at saving me... Cost him his safety. "Chief, please! Don't take her!"

"Goodbye, Dustin..." I said softly. I gestured to the door with my arms, getting the attention of the man. He nodded and opened it, exiting first. I followed behind him. As I exited the room, shutting the door behind me. I looked up to find Will, and Mike standing there frozen.

"Y-Y/n?" Mike mumbled. "What's going on?"

"Tell Dustin I love him..." I whispered as I was pulled down the hall by the man. As we reached the end of the hallway before turning the corner I watched the boys run into Dustin's room. I shut my eyes and quickly returned Dustin's sight. 

~ End Of Flashback~

A/N: Hello my beautiful people, this was a bit of a background/filler. The next chapter I post will be probably be the really long one, I'm working on it as we speak soo. I love you all, and I hope you liked this chapter!! Have a good day/night my lovelies. <3