Interrupted

Your POV 

I was seconds away from feeling Dustin's lips on my own, but instead...

*BAM!*

Dustin and I both looked at the door startled. The sound of stomps approached the door. They quickly got louder and louder. I hastily took hold of Dustin's hand and began to squeeze it. The sound got more unbearable, I had begun to whimper. Dustin had heard my quiet cries and looked over, he then placed a finger over my lips and hushed me. I nodded.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"W-Who is it?" Dustin stuttered. I looked at him with surprise, what was he doing?

"Dustin man, it's Mike and Lucas," Mike announced through the door. Both Dustin and I let out a sigh of relief with a hint of annoyance.

"Come on in guys!" Dustin yelled at the door.

"You didn't answer when we call-" Mike started.

"Hold on!" Lucas said cutting him off. "You guys are holding hands." His blank face quickly turned to a childish smile. Dustin then yanked his hand out of mine. Holding it up in surrender. "Oooh, Dustin and Six." He and Mike laughed.

"Alright, calm down you mouth breathers," Dustin said making an annoyed face. "What are you idiots doing here?" He laughed.

"Your mom called my mom and said you were all alone, then she asked if I could check up on you."

"Oh, Jesus..." Dustin mumbled. I giggle at Dustin and then tried to start up a conversation with the guys.

"Have you guys had... Pud-ding?" I asked looking to Dustin for confirmation.

"Pudding." He smiled.

"Yeah, Y/n we've had pudding," Lucas said smiling.

"Dustin showed me it today! It's so... So?" I was drawing a blank. What was the word?

"Yummy," Dustin concluded.

"Yummy!" I repeated smiling at him.

"Well, I'm glad you had fun Y/n," Mike said flopping down on the bed.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Dustin asked looking around the room.

"I have an idea..." Lucas said raising his hand. We all waited for him to continue. "What if we play hide and seek in the dark?"

"Oh my gosh yes!" Mike said popping up. "You wanna Y/n?"

"What do we do?" I asked confused.

"We shut off all the lights," Mike replied.

"And we close the curtains!" Lucas continued.

"Then one person counts while the others hide all around the house. Then they come search for the hidden people." Dustin concluded.

"Sound like fun!" I announced with a large smile on my face.

Time Skip >> Fourth Or Fifth Round

Each time we played, I always seemed to be found first. No matter where I hid. The boys always seemed to find me. This time Lucas counted. I searched all around the house, no matter where I thought was a good idea, It was always too obvious!

"16, 15, 14..." I heard Lucas yell. Quickly I ran to the hall closet and shut the door behind me. The room was dark and empty. Nothing was there, but a few coats.

"Hey." I heard a voice from behind me. I jumped startled, I turned around to find Dustin and his big, toothless smile. He slowly approached me. As he got closer he hit his head on something hanging down from the ceiling. He winced at the blow to the head.

"What was that?" I giggled.

"A light bulb, it doesn't work. My mom tried everything to make it work, she bought new bulbs and messed with the wiring. Nothing worked." I smiled and quickly closed my eyes. I focus hard and took slow, deep, breaths. Slowly I opened my eyes. The bulb had illuminated slightly. It had become a warm, soft lighting. I could see Dustin's big smile. He looked back at me in awe. "You're beautiful..." He whispered. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. "You're always beautiful. From the moment I met, and every single moment since." He continued. My heart began to race. Slowly I interlocked my hand in his.

"Xoxo..." I muttered looking down. 

Dustin's POV

She looked down, hiding her face. I gently placed my hand on her cheek and picked up her chin. Our eyes locked. I stared deeply into hers and never looking away.

"Xoxo," I whispered back. Gently she shut her eyes, and I did the same. Slowly I leaned in, I felt her move closer. Her lips brushed mine. 

Your POV

I wouldn't lose my chance again. I quickly leaned in pressing my lips to his. I let go of his hand and wrapped my arms around his neck, seconds later he wrapped his around my sides... Our kiss lasted about 30-40 seconds. As he pulled away; I notice his face had turned deep red. My face filled with heat.

"Y/n..." He whispered.

"Y-Yeah Dustin?" I stumbled.

"I love you." My heart raced at the sound of those three words.

"I love you too..." 

A/N: Okay, so that was the kiss you guys. Let me know what you thought!! FYI, yes I know kinda short chapter. <3 :D