Ch 30

"Carmella what's wrong" Jensen asked as he gently laid down in front of her, when Carmella heard his voice she slowly looked up at him, "Raz has Emily" Carmella replied causing Jensen's eyes to darken dangerously. "Don't worry sweetie, we'll get her back" Jensen replied giving her a reassuring smile as he gently scoops her up as he went to stand up to his full night. When Carmella heard that she quickly gave Jensen a hug "he's driving a Blue car" Carmella whimpers as she clings onto Jensen's shirt, "got it" Jensen replied as he made his way back to the road.

Once Jensen in the middle of the road he gently places Carmella down on the sidewalk "go and get the cops hon" Jensen orders as he gently nudges Carmella, "ok" Carmella replied as she took off running to the police station. After searching up and down the road for Raz's car Jensen's eyes finally landed on it "hold on little one I'll save you" Jensen said to himself as he bends down and picks up the small car between his pointer finger and his thumb. And as Jensen lifting the small car up to his green eyes he heard a male voice yelling from inside causing Jensen to chuckle "well hello Raz!" Jensen's voice boomed causing Raz to shiver.

"Jensen you freak, put us down!" Razz shouted causing Emily to giggle, "mister Giant help me!" Emily yelled as she takes her seat belt off. "Look bug, the only reason I'm not squishing this car is because Emily's in side!" Jensen yelled causing Raz to cover his ears. Before Raz could say anything the top of his car got ripped off "mister giant!" Emily shouted as tears started to show in her eyes, "it's ok honey I'm here" Jensen replied as he gently tilts the car causing Emily to fall onto his massive hand.

Once Emily is in Jensen's hand he bends down and dropping the car onto the road "this isn't over!" Raz yelled as he takes his seatbelt off. But before he could get far couple cops grabbed him and pulled him out of the car "it's over" Carmella hissed as she punches her brother in the face.

(Yes my poor attempt at phot shop 😫)