Ch 20

"So sweetie what do you want to do?" Jensen asked as he gently lifted the tiny child up to his massive face, "hmm can we watch a movie?" Emily asked causing the massive man to chuckle. "Yeah that's fine sweetie" Jensen replied as he gently places the tiny child into his shirt pocket, once Emily's in his massive pocket she quickly snuggles up to his chest. When Emily felt the massive man starting to walk she quickly grabbed a hold of his shirt "mister giant!" Emily called up from his shirt pocket, "yeah sweetie?" Jensen asked as he glances down at the very small child.

"Umm do you have a wife and kids of your own?" Emily asked causing Jensen to chuckle, "no I don't sweetie, but maybe some day I'll have a family of my own" Jensen replied cashing the small child a giggle. "If you do have a child, do you want a girl or a boy" Emily asked as she leans her head against his chest,  "I want a little girl, just like you" Jensen replied as he gently pats the lump in his pocket.

"You'll be a great dad, Mr. Giant" Emily replied as she lets out a long yawn, "why thank you little one, and if you want you can go to sleep" Jensen whisper softly as he watches the little child to started to nod off. "Ok" Emily replied with a yawn as she slowly fell to sleep by listening to the massive man's heart beat.