Ch 26

As they arrived back at Carmella's house Jensen gently placed his little date on the ground "hey your for getting something!" Carmella said as she looked up at him with a smirk on her face. "Oh right" Jensen chuckles as he gently laid down in front of her and gave her a gentle kiss on the top of her head, just as Carmella about to kiss Jensen back they both hear a tiny couch coming from the door "are you two done?" Emily asked causing the adults to laugh. "Go to bed" Carmella replied as she looks over at her daughter with an embarrassed look on her face, "I well, but I want to say good night to master giant first" Emily replied as she runs over and gave the massive man a hug.

"Night little one" Jensen whispers as he gently pulls the small child into a hug, "night mister giant, and umm can you walk with me and mommy to school tomorrow?" Emily asked as she looks up at him with the puppy dog eyes. When Jensen saw the puppy dog eyes he couldn't help but smile "I'd love to" Jensen replied causing the little child to jump up and down with excitement. "Thank you!" Emily said with a smile as she took off running towards the house, "you can sleep out here tonight, that back yard should be big enough" Carmella replied as she slowly walks over to the house.

"Ok thanks, and night Carmella" Jensen replied as he watches her walking through the door, "Night Jensen" Carmella replied as she blew Jensen a kiss before closing the door behind her. Once the door closed behind him he lets out a sigh "man what a cute family" Jensen said to himself as he rolled onto his back and slowly fell to sleep.