Chapter Thirteen:

Start from the beginning

"I'm a Hogwarts wizard!" I say and spin around.

"Oh god! Your such a geek!" Owen says. I run back in my room and put my stuff away.

"What did you call me?" I ask.

"Nothing…" He tries.

"I'm the Badass no one messes with! Now let's get back to wizardry!" I say.
*****
I wake up in Owen's arms. God no! Oh right Harry Potter Marathon. I get up and go to my room.

I get out some black ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt that the short sleeves are black.

I put on some vans and go to my bathroom. I brush my hair into a ponytail with my all my bangs to the side. I do my routine and go upstairs.

"Hey Dad" I say.

"Hey how was last night?" He asks as I grab a water from the fridge.

"Great, we fell asleep watching Harry Potter! Um… I'm going to wake them up then I'm going to the pool, probably bringing them too." I say and head downstairs.

"Okay…" He says, after me.

"Okay, wake up!" I say and go to the boys and thump them in the head.

"Were up, god lady!" Adison says so I thump him in the head again.

"I'm going to the pool with Chloe and Alex so you need to go…" I say.

"Can we come? We can stop at my house to grab swimsuits?" Jaden asks.

"Ugh… fine" I say and go to my room, them all following.

"Okay, I need my swimsuit, sunscreen, and my leather jacket with my white sunglasses." I say and grab the only swimsuit I have because Chloe threw the rest away.

"That's an awesome bikini." Tyler says.

"Shut up" I say before grabbing sunscreen and putting on my leather jacket and shades.

"Let's go, oh we have to go to the store and get food." I tell them.

"Okay!" They all say before jumping up the stairs. We go to my car and we all jump in, Jaden in the front.

"Okay, Jaden go get swimsuits when I pull up to your house and don't take hours." I say, pulling into his driveway.

"Got it" He says and jumps out.
*****
"Okay, we got beers from my hide out, chips, candy, and condoms becuase for some odd reason we need condoms for a pool hang out at Chloe's. Oh and what's your name?" I say to Chloe's new boyfriend.

"Andre" He says.

"Lee" I say and go to the deep end of the pool.

"Who's jumping with me?" I ask.

"Me!" All the boys say.

"Okay, ready, one, two, three!" I say and we all jump, making a huge splash. I come up from the jump and Chloe, Alex, and Andre are all soaked.

"Sorry?" I ask.

"Grr…" Chloe and Alex respond.

"That was awesome, Andre why don't you come jump in while the girls tan?" I ask, trying to be nice.

"Um…no I think I'll just stay with Chloe" He says and I laugh.

"So your that kind of boyfriend? God I hate those kind of guys, always hanging around with you when you just want some god damn space!" I say, trying to piss him off.

"Um… I'm not that kind of guy" He says.

"Yea yea whatever go hang out with your girlfriend while I hang out with some, some what b-b-bet-better men than you." I say.

"Were-were better than him?" Owen asks.

"I said some what…" I say and the boys howl.

"Yes! Were actually better than someone in Lee's eyes!" They all high-five.

"Yes but-" I get cut off by Andre.

"Okay I'll hang out with you… what do we do first?" He asks and we laugh.

"Oh my god! Chloe guess what? I think your boyfriend's a girl!" I yell to her.

"Stop trying to scare him off Lee!" She yells back.

"Grr… Fine…" I huff.

"Okay, who's want's to throw Andre in?" I ask and all hands go up.

"Okay, go get him!" I say and they all go to get him. They all grab a limb.

"One, Two, Three!" And he's thrown in.

"Lee, can you come here?" Owen asks.

"What do you want, Stevenson?" I growl, getting out to him.

"Come here" He says waving.

"I'm coming, chill!!" I yell. I walk over to have him grab my arm, and on guard, I flip him into the water.

"That's what you get for grabbing at me." I say, all eyes on me.

"Okay Lee, Would you like to be thrown in?" Tyler asks.

"Um…No" I say and jump back in. When I pop out my head I come face to face with Owen.

"Okay this is awkward…" I say.

"Oh My God! Lee! Were going to Disneyland!" Chloe yells.

"What! No way! Are we going to see the Princess!?!" I squeal.

"Shut up!" Chloe says and we all laugh.

"I asked your dad, Alex's dad, and my dad and they said we could go and my dad is paying for it all! And the best part is…the boys get to come with!!!!" She yells and I get out of the pool.

"The boys get to come with?" I ask again.

"Yeah, isn't great!?!" She asks.

"NO! The Boys! Come on! There idiot's!" I say.

"Well other wise we don't go…Which one is it?" She asks.

"Grr… Fine but I'm taking my car and one person is coming with me…" I say.

"We get to go on a plane!" She says.

"Okay, but I'm bringing my skateboard and I'm not sharing a room with any boys except Trevor or Jaden." I stat.

"Were getting a room with a kitchen, living room, and 3 bedroom's, Lee and Alex in one, Andre and I in one, and the four boys in the other. The boys get the biggest, it has four twin beds, Lee yours has 2 queen beds, and Our's has a queen bed…" She finishes.

"Let's go pack, we have 2 days! Disneyland here we come!" Chloe says.