First Day of Chemo

November 18, 2011

So today is the big day...I start my chemo treatments at 9am....A roller coaster of emotions are running through me right now...Excited, nervous, scared....Todays treatment will be 5hrs long. Alex will be going with me for this one. I am so thankful to have him in my life. He has been my comfort, my encouragement and my strength when I need it most. We went to look at wigs yesterday and we both loved 2 of them....Same taste yeah!!! lol....I ordered the shorter of the 2 and hope to save up money to by the second style in a month or 2....They weren't as expensive as I thought they would be. Actually both of them together are only a little bit more then I expected to pay for one. They look so real and are really comfortable to wear.

I am also so thankful to my friend Amy...She has been making me hats...4 of them now....You can see them from my page...The album on her page is called Hats for Denielle...I love you Amy!! Thank you so much my beautiful friend...I will see you soon.

Well, I am going to go pack my Chemo bag...Snacks, cards, dominoes, book, and my journal...Then wake up Alex...Poor guy was tossing and turning last night. Have a wonderful day....I will be blogging again soon...Hugs!!