Update 2015

I have received quite a few request for an update recently. Sorry I have not written in awhile. My life has been a series of ups and downs since beating cancer.

For the most part I am happy and healthy. I have however Had a few health issues. I had a mini stroke in October 2012 and another one in June 2014. I have 2 areas of calcium deposits on the right side of my brain. We are monitoring it closely as they have increased in size slightly.

As far as cancer, I am still cancer free as of June 2014. I have more tests coming up in the next couple of months.

I am working and very happy in my job. Still single lol! but that's ok. Still not really ready to jump into anything.

My life has certainly changed in the past 4yrs. I used to thinking making money and having things meant you were successful. I worked my butt off at 2 jobs and never took time to just enjoy life. I now work just one job and make about a third of what I used to but I am happier and more content. I have my family and I have my life. I am thankful everyday I wake up to see another one.

Thank you all for following my story and for your support and prayers!!

I will do a better job of updating you all. Much love and healing hugs!

P.S.
Update on my daughter as well. She finally moved out! Her and her boyfriend, also a cancer survivor, just bought their first home in Oregon. They moved there at the end of last month. I miss her dearly but we talk often and I am so proud of the young woman she has become.