Part 1

Its been a year since I've joined the RFA. Crazy right? Wouldn't you think id be in good terms with the members by now? nope. Jaehee and I have been through little bickering's but we're cool, Yoosung and I argue but jokingly its never serious, Seven and I mess around 24/7 so there is no time for arguing lol, Zen is very sweet and we've gotten closer within this year, V is very kind and caring but we don't talk often which is okay. There's just one person who still hasn't made an effort to be nice to me, one person who has to comment on every little thing I do, embarrass me for no reason. That person is Mr. Jumin Han. Ever since I joined the RFA Jumin never agreed with the idea of having me there I guess... I tried to get to know him and become friends but he just isn't accepting it. This is okay though! I'm sure it'll pass.. right?

"Jax honey.. I have to go run some errands" My fiancée Saeki said. (Saeki pictured above ^^^)

Saeki and I met very strangely a few years ago. We met through a mutual friend and we hated each other at first, funny right? Who knew something so strange would lead to us getting married.. Saeki brought me to this really crowded park after we spent most of the day together. He said a lot of beautiful things to me making me cry and I was so confused until he went down on one knee. There I am sitting at the ledge of a fountain having everything inside me freeze.

"Jax.. Will you be mine for the rest of our lives" I giggled at his dumb word choice, tears streaming down my face. People watched in awe, some recording. I slid off the ledge of the fountain falling into his arms.

Little did I know that was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life...

"Well I'm gonna go home then, I'll see you tomorrow I guess" and with that I got up to gather my things.

~New ChatRoom Has Opened~

I read from my phone screen. I smiled and shook my head as I slid my phone into my pocket.

"Who was that?" Saeki looked up at me angrily. Did I mention the weakness of our relationship? Trust. After Saeki proposed things just haven't been the same. He constantly thinks I like other guys or that I'm doing things behind his back.

He then got in my face with anger filling up in his eyes.

"Who was that!?" He yelled.

"Oh.. That? that was just the R-" My phone then cut me off. I quickly pulled it out of my pocket, checking who it was. It's Seven !!

"Hey Seven!" Jax

"Hey Sweetie !! Where are you?" Seven

"Jax you know better..." An evil glint shining in his eye, something that always terrified me.

"Saeki stop it..." I started to tremble just thinking of other times.

"Oh.. You're with him" Seven

"Yeah but I'm going home now, why?" Jax

Saeki grabbed my wrist really tight and yanked me closer to him.

"Pleaseeee come onto the chatroom!! Its so funny please! Zen said things and no-" Seven

Saeki pulled my phone out of my hand, tossing it onto the bed.

"Why do you talk to other guys" He yelled while cupping my cheeks. A tear rolled down my cheek as my fears once again had been coming back to me. I look over to my phone seeing that Seven had hung up.

"Saeki we have gone over this already.. So many times. I don't know what else to tell you" I removed his hands from my face, letting them down to his sides slowly. I shook my head and sighed as I went to pick up my phone. Saeki just watched as I slid my shoes on.