Studying-Isaac Lahey

This imagine is for @Sly_Queen03 I hope you like it. In the future I will be doing smuts but I feel like I have to learn how to write them first. Thank you for requesting, and enjoy!😊❤

———————————————————————

"Isaac this would be much more easier if you were helping me" You said highlighting some phrases from the biology book.

"I drew the enzymes" he said, causing you to laugh.

"Your drawing skills suck" You mentioned looking at the attempt of a drawing that Lahey had created.

"You could do it yourself if you hate it so much" he muttered while playing with the pencil that he had been holding for the last twenty minutes.

"I am already doing the rest of the project by myself" you said to him "Harvey would be so much more helpful" you whispered to yourself, unaware of Isaac's hearing abilities.

"What did you say Thames?" he asked, but he had heard you clearly. Isaac wasn't very happy at the fact that you had compared him to the guinea pig that your teacher had as a class pet. You looked up with a frown, and a smirk.

"nothing Lahey" you said brushing it off, not able to care less about the fact that he had heard you.

You and Isaac had never really talked, you just assumed that he was another handsome jock from the Lacrosse team. He never seemed to notice your existence. However you had to admit that your crush on him only seemed to grow with time, but you never made a move thinking that he wouldn't be interested.

"no, come on tell me" he said with a grin on his face. "how could a hamster be more helpful than me" you looked up at him and squinted your eyes.

You put your book aside as you proceded to move closer to Isaac.

"First of all, Harvey is a Peruvian guinea pig" Isaac rolled his eyes "Second, I would not have the need to compared you to a rodent if you actually tried, I know that you are not used to acknowledging my existence, but if you could help me out by at least trying, it would be very helpful, and if you could stop..." you were cut of by Isaac slamming his lips against yours. You frowned in surprise but soon closed your eyes letting yourself sink into the moment.

The kiss was hungry, passionate, and amazing. His hand traveled to your lower back as your hands moved to his hair, tucking his golden curls between your fingers. Isaac's tongue slipped smoothly trough your lips, before bitting into your lower lip causing you to moan. You pulled away from the kiss looking into Issac's blue eyes, which now looked dark and full of lust.

"I always acknowledge you, dammit. You are the reason I suck at biology, because I can't concentrate with you there looking perfect, and bitting your lip as you rub your neck when you are concentrating" You felt your heart racing as you heard the curly boy talk. "and your scent, it's so sweet and every time you roll your eyes I just want you more. I love it when you answer questions sarcastically and no one else but me seems to understand it. The fact that you are so unaware of how much I like you drives me crazy. I am sorry if I sound like a..." you cut him off by pulling him back to your lips. You pulled apart a couple seconds later, Isaac's forehead connected to yours.

"That is the sweetest thing that anyone was ever said to me, and I like you too Isaac" You said and his eyes lit up as a smile took over his face.

"So, um" he laughed as he brushed your cheek with the back of his hand. "Do you want to go on a date?" He asked shyly. The kid had just made out with you for minutes and he was shy about asking you out. You smiled as while your nodded. 

"I would love that" you said before bitting your lip.

"can I kiss you again? Or do I have to..." Isaac started asking but you cut him off again.

"Isaac"

"Yeah?"

"Just kiss me" you said and grinned before pulling you back to him.