Part 29

-Wilson's POV~~
My blood was boiling over at the sight of that scum. He did this to Y/n and I. He kidnaped her father and turned him into a foul beast. I grit my teeth hard, while I look at him. I check what I have on me, I have a stone knife on me and some food. I take the knife and start to sneak over in the bushes. When I'm close enough I can hear him talking. That's when I see a young woman with a wide smile on her face, giggling. 'Who is that..?' I shake my head and keep going. 'I'm gonna end this.' When I was about to strike I heard something surprising, "Charly please, will you be quiet for five minutes?? I need the silence to be able to get all my ingredients to free my brother!" She pouted, "Oh, What's with you? Since when have you cared about him? Why is it all, Ty this and Ty that.~ Oh I need to save my brother! That you made this way!" 'Wait, brother?! Ty?!?!' I stood there shocked as I listened more. "Yes, Ty this and Ty that. He comes first! I know I've been an ungrateful little brat to him and I've told him that I was going to turn him back. He doesn't deserve this..neither does his daughter...My niece.....Y/n." That hit me hard. This was a very big turn of events. 'So Ty's Y/n's father...Maxwell's Ty's brother and Y/n's uncle. Then who the hell is Charly?!" My eye twitched a bit. I'm probably making the dumbest face right now, but that can wait. 'Jeez I need to get back to Y/n and tell her this. She wants Maxwell dead for gods sake. I need to tell her.' I put my stone knife away and start to slowly creep back into the bushes, to try not to be detected. "Ohhh your gonna make excuses about Y/n too? The niece you never cared about till now?? Seriously?!" Was Charly getting jealous..? Why is she so against Maxwell doing the right thing for once? I shake my head and continue walking backwards, till I tripped. 'Well shi-' "Who's there?!" I snap my head back up and see Maxwell was searching for me. "How about you come out and I won't have to kill you." Yeeeep, he's still the Maxwell I know. I stay quiet and try to slow get away. That was when my shadow came to life and grabbed me. 'Ahh Damn it!' My shadow picked me up and started moving towards Maxwell and this Charly. "Hey put me down!" My shadow did, but right at the feet of Maxwell. "You know ease dropping is very rude, Wilson. Aren't you supposed to be a gentleman?~" He crossed his arms a little with a slight smirk. I get myself up and dust off my shirt. "Well that's better then what I was planning to do." I mumbled, "But that's besides the point. The point is, You. Y/n's. UNCLE?!" I couldn't keep my cool there, but honestly I didn't care in the slightest. Maxwell raised his eyebrows and then sighed. "Listen, I know this is a shock. I get it. I also know, that you want to ask why I did it. I could share, but that's story is just between me and Ty right now. It'd be easier if me and him told it together, when I have turned him back. That fair?" His hands were on my shoulders now, I just looked at him. 'Is that really the truth? Should I even trust him?' I just looked at him, thinking amongst myself. I shake my head and nod to Maxwell. "Alright...I'll trust you, up if you do anything to Y/n, I swear-" Maxwell cuts me off, "I understand completely. I don't want to hurt anyone else. Ty's my brother and I need to give my niece her father back." I nod and move out of his hold. Then I look at Charly, still having questions about her. Maxwell notices and starts to talk. "That's Charly, I guess she was the creator of all the creatures here.." I froze again. 'W-What...?'

*************************
A/n- Heyyy everyone! Sorry for the late update, I had to go through my mid-year exams. Butttt I hope you like this character, I love you all, but I got to go! I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye!! Wolfy Lovez you!!