Part 3

You woke up the next morning from a loud scream. It sounded human so you quickly untied yourself from the tree and jumped down, landing on your feet. You start to run towards the yelling. You finally find what's the cause of it. You see a thin man running away from a dog-like best. You grabbed your bow of your back and grabbed an arrow, placing the arrow on the bow as you pull back. You pause a bit, holding your breath as you line up the shot. You fire the arrow and it's a head shot. The best goes down. The man stopped running and looked back at the best, looking around. "W-Who's there?!?" The man cried, seeing that his no longer alone here. "I'm not going to hurt you as long as you don't hurt me." You hesitated for a moment then started walk forward. "And why would I hurt you mr?" You yelled back. The man quickly turned towards you. See that you were walk over to him. "Oh thank goodness another person! I'm not alone anymore!" He shouted, falling to his knee with him arms up. I tilted your head raising an eyebrow. "Excuse me sir, but where do you suppose we are?" The man looked at you for a moment then replied. "Well I..I umm...I'm not sure myself miss..?" "Y/n, Y/n L/n and you maybe?" The man smiled. "Wilson, Wilson .P Higgsbury. I'm a gentlemen scientist." You nod your head a bit then smile a bit. "Well mr. higgsbury, it is nice to meet you." "Too you as well my 'lady." Wilson said politely. You look around a bit before speaking again. "How long have you been here Wilson?" I thought for a moment then answered. "A few years...I just lose my camp from the hounds that were chasing me. Do you have a camp Y/n?" I shook your head. "I just got here yesterday sir. I slept in a tree." He looked at you for a moment. "In...in a tree..?" You nodded. "Well umm....Hey! I have an idea!" You look at Wilson to hear what he has to say. "What if we work together? I mean why not? We'll get more supplies and more food faster. What do you say?" You look at him for awhile before answering. You take in what Wilson looked like. He was a bit tall, taller then you anyways. He wore black pants and shows, a white shirt under a red-ish and black striped vest and he had very tired looking eyes, with a small smile placed upon his lips and he had a hair cut in the shape similar to a 'W'. You started to think a bit. 'He seems to be safe to trust.' You nod your head and smile back. "Alright we can team up." He's smile brightens. "Great! Now we should make shelter before the day is out Y/n." He kneed down and pulled off he's backpack. 'Huh..I didn't notice he had a bag on him.' He pulls out some wood for a fire and makes a fire pit. I start to walk into the woods. "I'll be back Wilson, I'm getting food." He looks back at you. "No, Y/n, wait! Let me come along. I have some traps we can set." He ran to catch up with me, with some Make Ship trips in his hands. "Alright let's go then, Wilson."
****************************
A/n-hey everyone this is sooner then I thought I'd update but that's not a bad think tho is it? Hehe well I hope you guys have a great day and I hope you liked this chapter. So long! Wolfy Lovez You!!