Part 13

-Y/a POV~~
We got to camp and Ty dropped the buffalo next to the fire pit. He then sat down on the other side and just relaxed. You and Wilson started a fire to keep warm, for it was a bit chilly out. I then take my knife out and start to skin the buffalo for its fur, to make a blanket. Wilson liked at me funny. "What? I'm making a blanket so we don't freeze in the winter. It's almost time for that." Wilson then nodded and poked at the fire with a stick. "So, Y/a. What was it like back where you came from?" I look at Will and smile. "It was quite and nice. I had a special place I use to walk through all the time...either with my brother or just myself, sometimes with D/n." Wilson smiled and continued to poke at the fire.

-3 person POV~~

As Y/a and Will were talking, Ty was staring into the fire. Just watching as the flames flowed through the wind and danced around. Ty then laid down and continued watching. As he watched he pictured something in the flames dancing. He focused more and saw that it was a person dancing, a woman for that matter. Then he saw a man walk in and dance with her. He was about four or so inches taller then the woman. They looked very young and out going. He didn't really know why he was seeing this. Maybe it's a future for someone or was it....a memory..from some other life. What ever it was, he liked watching them dance and hold each other close. It made Ty feel warm and fuzzy for some reason. Did he know this woman or this man? He didn't know. So he just kept watching them dance in the flames as one. It was really beautiful and graceful. It was almost like it was real and was happening right in front of him...like he was at a show. He felt like he was there with them. He stared to see little details in the women's face. He could see her brightening smiles and see that she was laughing with the man dancing with her. Seeing he smile made Ty feel really happy and warm. He wanted to be that man, but at the same time he felt that he was that man. Ty was getting very confused and didn't know what he was feeling. He just kept watching and enjoying there lovely dance. All Ty really wanted was to feel what ever he was feeling now, to last for ever.
************************
A/n- hope you guys liked this so for! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! We'll see you soon!! Wolfy lovez you!!!