Part 4

We were walking through out the woods setting traps and hunting for food. I suddenly heard something in the distance. I stopped and listened. "Umm..Y/n what's wro-" you shushed Wilson so you could listen in closer. Once you had found where the sound came from, you shot an arrow in that Direction, hearing a Yelp afterwards. You ran towards the sounds fast. "W-What wait for me, Y/N!!" You continued running and then saw what you hit. It was a small hound. The arrow was shot in its leg, causing it to limp and whimper. After a few moments Wilson comes over panting. You take out your knife and open it. You start to walk up to the beast to finish it off. Then you make eye contact with the dog-like beast. It looked...almost human. Like it was truly scared...similar to a young child that's scared of the dark. You closed your eyes and lifted your knife high...but you couldn't drive yourself to killing it. It looked to innocent and vulnerable. It didn't seem fair. You dropped your knife next to you and looked at the hounds fur. It looked soft and warm. Then I looked at the arrow I shot into its leg. I grabbed the arrow and whispered a soft "sorry" to it and yanked the arrow out. It yelped in pain and then I put pressure on the wound in its leg, trying to stop the bleeding. I then took off my jacket and wrapped it around its leg, as a bandage. As I was doing this, Wilson just started at me. Just watching, he didn't really know what to do at that moment. It was like he was in shock. You started to pet the hounds fur. It was very soft, softer then you'd think. It didn't fight back from the touch, but leaned into it. It was comforting to know that it trusted you in some way. The hound kinda reminded you of..your dog...D/n. You missed him/her, along with your mother and brother. You shook away the thought, trying to remain focused. Then you stood up and turned to Wilson. "Help me.." You said weakly. "W-What..?" "Help me. Help me take him back to camp." You said in a more stern tone. Wilson was astonished. "W-What! Why?! It's a hound it'll kill us!!" He started to panic a bit from the thought. "No! He won't..I can see it in his eyes...he won't hurt us." You turned your head back at the hound with soft eyes with a soft, warm smile. "He's tame.." Wilson didn't know what to think. After about five minutes, he obliged and helped you bring the hound back to camp.
***************************
A/n- hey guys, I would have finished this part soon but wattpad crashed on me and deleted my whole next chapter soooo I had to rewrite it, but hear you go. See you later! Wolfy lovez you!!