Part 5

"Gahh!! This..THING is heavy!! I can't believe I'm doing this!" Wilson complained while holding one part of the hound. "Oh will you shush! I promise he's perfectly fine. Isn't that right Ty." Wilson looked at you wide eyed. "Oh now you named it!-" "Him. I named him." You corrected. "Oh now it's a boy, your getting attached to him aren't you." You continued to walk but didn't speak for a bit. "...So what if I get attached to him. Does it really matter at this point..?" Wilson opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. So he closed it and looked away from you. You looked forward still walking. After a few moments you see the fire pit Wilson made the other night for our camp. "Well we're here now princess." You said teasingly. "Hey! Don't call me that!" You chuckled a bit and walked a bit closer to the fire pit. You and Wilson carful put Ty down. You stretch your back and arms a bit, hearing a pleasant crack. You moaned a bit and smiled. "That felt nice." You looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was going down. "Hey! Hey Wilson, I think we should start a fire soon. The Suns going down." Wilson looked up as well and dropped he's backpack. "Alright. I'll get one started." He kneeled down and opened he's pack to get some wood out for the fire. He placed the wood in the pit and lit it, sparking up a flame that lit up around us. It was quite pleasant for me and Wilson, but Ty was a but frightened by it. He started to whimper and cover he's face. You looked over at Ty and frowned. "Hey there. What's wrong Ty?" You started to walk over to him. He looked at you and growled a bit. You stopped for a second but then continued on over to him. Wilson looked over. "What are you doing!" He whisper-yelled. "Do you have a death wish?!" You ignored him and continued to walk slow to Ty. "Hey shh sh shhhh. It's alright Ty." Ty seemed to have calmed down a bit. You kneeled down next to him and talked to him softly, as a mother would for a child. You lower your hand to his muzzle to show you weren't a threat. Ty looked at your hand for a moment then sniffed it a few times. He then rested his head on your hand softly. You started to scratch under his chin as you slowly take your other hand over to he's neck and shoulders, rubbing his soft fur. "Your ok Ty. I'm here." Then all of a sudden Ty pulled you under his big paws and cuddled with you. You tried to get free but it was no use so you stayed like that. Wilson on the other hand was wide eyes with his mouth a gape. He was mesmerized by how you did that. He didn't know what to do or think. 'What?! How on earth is she not getting ripped to shreds?!' He thought. He wasn't sure if he should sleep with you like that, in case you were going to be eaten. He looked at you and saw that you were past out asleep. He gulped and looked down. 'Maybe I should stay up and keep a look out, while she sleeps.' He nod to himself and started to look out into the woods, watching everything from a far.
***************************
A/n- hey everyone how are ya? You doing good? Well here's the next part of the story how you enjoyed! See you all later! Wolfy lovez you!!