A trip - 1

I woke up  I seen Narin sleeping beside me peacefully. I placed a small kiss on her forehead and went to washroom and after a few minutes i came out and saw narin is not on bed. I heard a sound from balcony. I ran to balcony and i saw narin sat leaning on the wall. I went to her and sat beside her.

''Hey, what made your mind that you suddenly walked here?'' i asked i know she will not reply to me but i just want to talk to her.

''Max....'' narin whispered. Suddenly and i saw her face and took her face in my hands. After 5 months she finally asked about max.

''Speak again narin'' i said looking into her eyes.

''Max'' she said in a low tone. My eyes widen in shock. 

 She is responding to me. I hugged her. 

'' I want to see max picture '' narin said in hug. She is not hugging me but i am happy finally she is responding.

I quickly pulled my phone from pocket and showed his photo.

She just stared the photo for second and placed her hand on the picture.

'' Why did you leave me ?  Without you i am nothing . When our parents died you are only one to me. Why did you leave me ? '' narin said and suddenly tears are flowing down  her cheek she started crying loudly. 

Cry narin. Let your all pain come out that you left 5 months back and she suddenly started crying  loudly.  I  pulled her to my chest and hugged her tightly. She hugged me and tighten her fist to my shirt and i kissed her temple. After a few minutes she stopped crying. And she broke our hug and wiped her tears.

'' Are you okay ? '' i asked  looking into her eyes. Her head is down. She nodded. 

'' Fresh up, have breakfast '' i said and about to help her get up. Suddenly she clenched my shirt from behind like a child. I turned to her. And raised my eye brows.

'' Thank you mike '' narin said looking at me.

'' For what ? '' i asked she placed her head down.

''you helped me to bring back......'' before she speak i placed my finger on her lips.

''Shhh.... You don't have to be thankful to me. It's my duty as your husband. I am glad you are now responding and reacting '' i said and hugged her again. She not hugged me.

We went inside and she  went to wash room and after some time she came out. 

............................

'' Come let's eat '' i said smiling at narin. She came and sat beside me.

'' Open your mouth '' i said and suddenly tears are in her eyes.

'' Hey,  why are you crying  ? '' i asked her she nodded as no and wiped her tears. 

''Is  your stomach is paining ?  '' i asked  Looking at her stomach. 

'' I am sorry mike this months. I had been burden to you '' narin said in a low tone placing her head down. 

'' Hey, you are my wife you are not burden to me " I said by placed my hand on her hair. 

" Now open your mouth you have to complete this food and also you have to take your medicines" I said and placed the spoon into her mouth.

After finishing all things. I am about to go out. Then suddenly narin called me.

" Mike " 

" Yes  " I said and went to her.

" That..... " Narin said and I saw her she wants to say something but can't able to say. I took her hand.