The drunken mistake.

I saw mike coming closer to me.  His eyes is  full of tears. And he taking sip of beer from the bottle. He is totally angry.

" Where are you going ? " Mike asked.  and pulled my wrist. 

" It's none of your business" I said and pushed him. He fell on ground and he is out of his control and fully drunk. I started placing my clothes on suitcase. Mike came and throw the suitcase on ground.

" You.... Are not going anywhere" mike said. He pulled me closer to him.

" Just leave me alone " I shouted at him.

" I already apologized to you right ? " mike said sadly.

" What ? You're sorry " I chuckled in tears. 

" I am not a toy mike, you can use has you like " I said and small tears are rolling down the cheek. I pulled the suitcase.

" Don't go please " mike said sadly and hold  my wrist.

" Why ? How many times are you going to rape me? " I said

" I...Didn't do it on purpose. I just loved you. That is just love not a rape " mike said and tears are in his eyes.

" Love, Do you call it love mike ? When i  don't know what you did to me. " I said removing his hand.

" I'm human mike I have soul. I have heart like you have. " I said wiping my tears.

" You are rapist " I shouted at him. Suddenly he pinned me to the wall. He blocked his hands both sides of me.

" RAPE, RAPE, RAPE. How many times I have to tell you that isn't a rape ? " mike shouted at me. In a second I shivered and i tighten my fist.

" Today I will show what is mean by meaning rape " mike said angrily and came closer to my face.

"  mike..... You are drunk " I said in fear. He came closer and kissed my lips hardly. I try to push him but no use.

" No mike..... No....." I requested him. But he started kissing my neck hardly. And sucking my neck deeply. He removed my shoulder dress beside and kissed my shoulder hardly.

"  mike you are doing the same mistake " I said tears are rolling down my cheek.

He lifted me and thrown  me on bed. He  slowly climbing on  bed.

" No..... " I said in tears. 

" Why narin ? you said I am rapist right ? " Mike said angrily And in a second he removed his shirt.

" I am sorry mike please leave me " I requested him. He came closer to me and hold my both hands on bed tightly. And started kissing my neck. And he pulled my shirt.

" No..... Please " I shouted. I turned my face. 

" I have right to do it understood " mike said angrily and parted his lips and kissed my lips hardly. He started removing his pant. I just closed my eyes. He did all things to me for what he have to do.

Mike's point of view

Tears are rolling in her eyes. I don't know why I am doing this. But I want to do it . Only to her. Only with her. I don't know when i see her in tears. I just want to kiss her badly till she lost her  breath. I want her every part.

I started kissing her breast.  She is just closing her eyes not seeing anything what I am doing to her and I saw her struggling to escape. I went down and started kissing her stomach hardly. She is shouting in pain but I didn't stopped. I went more down and removed her pants.