Caring

Hello guys !!!!

Firstly before continuing the chapter,  I really apologise for delaying the story, i already completed writing this story but it's need a good editing so, tried to edit. Editing is just so hard.

I hope you all love this chapter and shower this story with lots of love.

Love you guys !!!!

Please do like, share and comment. Waiting for your amazing comments !!!!

Mike point of view

We are in hospital and doctor is checking narin.

Narin got up adjusting her dress. I looked at doctor he looks little worried.

" Is everything alright ? " I asked him.

" Mike, please come with me " Doctor said.

Is everything okay ? I can't let narin hear if something is dangerous.

" Narin, stay here " I said holding her hand.

" Let me come with you " Narin is about to get up. I stopped her.

" No. I... Mean don't get up. It's dangerous. I will speak with doctor " I said. Narin nodded in worried. I placed a peak on her forehead and smiled at her and walked out.

I got inside the doctor's room

" Please be seated " Doctor gestured me. I got seated.

" Doctor, is it serious ? " I asked in worried tone. He sighed and removed his glasses.

" I don't know how to tell you Mr.Mike "

My heart started beating fastly.

" What happened ? " I asked nervously.

" She already suffers from stomach pains and now she is pregnant which is a dangerous sign. In further months it's going to be tough on her. The pains, the baby weight, she can't take that because her womb is weak "

I got numb and literally had tears in my eyes.

" Mr. Mike, are you listening ? "

I blinked my eyes and came to reality.

" Yes "

" But, we have an option. You need to take extra care of her and make sure she eats healthy food and take medicines on time and I will check her after she is making progress then you people can keep the baby if not..." He stopped.

I know what he means.

" This won't harm narin's health right ? " I asked in tears.

" No. She will be fine the only matter is baby "

I swallowed my pain and nodded to doctor and without thinking anything I walked out of the door.

Why ? Why it's happening to her ?

I thought we had a family.

I thought I gave justice to Rahul and made a happy family but, no.

I stood outside and leaned on wall and a tear dropped down my cheek.

I can't be like this. I have to be strong.

If narin sees me like this she will question me.

Suddenly I seen narin walking towards me smiling holding the reports in her hand. I quickly wiped my tears.