Chapter 7: Party and Fun

Leo's POV
Wow this party is amazing! Zack sat in the seat beside dad while I took a seat beside mom. Shira took a seat besides the man who is probably Rand Jones.

Rand was a tall and strict looking man but when Shira came his expression soften. What a wonderful daughter and father relationship(No sarcasm here). Rand like Shira has hazel eyes but he has black hair. He also has a machete strapped to his back. Beside him was probably Shira's mom because they look alike. Shira's mom has brown hair and blue eyes and there features are quite identical. She also has a curved short sword strapped to her back.

The table was filled with different kinds of food and everyone was chatting and eating. Zack was talking with Dad about something. Mom was talking with another person and I just wanted to eat and I ate. Unlike Zack who is emo and guarded I'm open and friendly but he probably told you that so moving on. I am stuffing my face with food and so on and so forth until I'm stuffed. I met a few people an they seemed nice but I mostly talked with Shira when we were bored while brother dearest went around the forest he said he wanted to get away from people and explore.

I looked at my watch and realized that we were here for already 2 hours! It was already 9:00.

"Hey Leo tell me more of your brother please?" Shira asked randomly as we talked. We were just leaning in a random tree talking. Though not we were leaning sideways because of the things strapped to our backs.

"Why do you ask? Why don't you ask him instead?" I asked confused tilting my head slightly to the side.

"Well he looks so cold, distant, emotionless, and unwelcoming. No offense and I'm kinda scared at him. But I also want to know some things about him. Soo yeah." Shira answered blushing slightly in embarrassment while I just chuckled lightly.

"Well does things are quite true about him and if you ask him to describe himself he would probably say that too. Basically him and I are mostly opposites. But he's a nice guy he's cold to people he doesn't know or people who he isn't close too, but if its his family then he would be warm and kind, welcoming even. If you want too be friends with him I guess that he wouldn't mind. He's also smart and athletic. If you want to know more just ask him, he's not really scary." I said as I thought about my brother.

"OK and did you know-," she started but I cut her off.

"No I didn't know," I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"As I was saying did you know that my father said that Zack and your dad acts alike. And like the whole like clan is starting to talk about it. My dad also says that you act like your mom. The whole clan is like talking about your dad and Zack and your mom and you." She said.

"Well it's always been like that and what's with the word like?"

"Teasing you," she replied shortly with a shrug.

We went back with random topics. Like about the clan, training, werewolves, family and stuff. When Zack came back from the forest and came to us.

"Hey Leo," he said passively with a wave.

"Hey Zack! Finally came back after trying to escape this place? Huh? Huh?" I said in a playful tone as I jabbed my elbow in his ribs playfully.

"I didn't try to escape Leo I just got bored," he said simply with an eye roll.

"Well then, this is Shira though you probably already know and we were talking about random things want to join us?" I asked.

"Nice too meet you then, I'm Zack though you probably already know that." He said with a small smile holding out his hand. Well here comes Mr. Formal.