Chapter 5: Silverfang clan

Zack's POV

The door to our room slammed open as a boot kicked it open.

"Morning boys! Get ready were gonna show ya a lot of things today!" Dad shouted and this is how are day starts.

~~~~~~~~~~
But before that let me introduce myself. I am Zack Silverfang twin brother to Leo Silverfang.

Thank you author for FINALLY giving me a POV. Really how come my brother gets it all.

Author: Stop whining I gave you a POV and you will be getting more and plus your brother won't get your introduction.

Leo: Hey! Why don't I get a introduction!

Zack: LEO SILVERFANG you were the first to appear at the book get the POV for the first chapters I think it's fair for me to get a introduction.

Leo is now poking the floor in the corner with a depressing aura.

Author: He's right you know.

Leo depressing aura grows deeper

Zack: My turn! I'm sorry about that but don't worry Leo will have his moments mine is just first.

Leo: Really?!

Author: Yes you will but give your brother the spotlight.

Leo: Yup!

Zack: Finally time for the introduction again I am Zack Silverfang twin to Leo Silverfang age 12 my birthday is at November 28. I like the color dark grey and blue. Yeah people I know this is boring but oh well see ya! And back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned in my bed and lifted my head it was 6:00 and it's early! I look at the opposite side of the room and saw Leo waking up but his head dropped to the pillow and he was asleep again.

"Zane! I told you to wake them up not kick the door open!" Mom said a bit angry as she stomped right next to dad and slapped him in the arm.

"Why but why they need to wake up you didn't say how to wake up," dad whined."And it is an important day they will be introduced to the whole pack and teach and show them the way of the werewolves." Dad said.

"I know Zane but wake them up properly there shocked." Mom said then turned to me."Zack prepare well explain later and would you wake up your brother please and use any method."

I grinned throughout the conversation Leo is still fast asleep.

"Yes ma'am" I told mom and she and dad left.

I went in the bathroom in our room and got a cup of water I went beside Leo's bed and poured all of the water at his face.

"Gah!" He exclaimed as he sat up his hair was dripping and eyes wide awake. He glared at me and said."Why did you wake me up like that? Could you wake me up like a normal person?"

I shrugged and said "Mom said to wake you up and prepare they said were going to do something. And define normal when were werewolves." He glared at me and sat up got a towel and went to the bathroom.

I shrugged and got a towel and went to mom and dad's room to there bathroom and took a bath also leaving the cup there.
I went back to my room and got grey pants, blue shirt and black hoodie with black rubber shoes.

I dressed up just as Zack went out of the bathroom and dressed up similarly like me except his shirt is red. After that we went downstairs.

Dad was at the table sipping his coffee a platter of scrambled eggs and bacon.There was a plate in each of our places of bacon and eggs. Mom was sitting reading a book while eating her food. Leo and I sat down and talk about random stuff but mostly guesses about it we bugged dad a lot but he wouldn't say anything or he would get irritated going to angry. And you do not want him angry no matter how a funny, playful and happy person. Behind that he is scary when he's angry.