Episode 44

Rollo the Rich Kid made millions of dollars by interrupting the glorious synergy created at tiptoe parties. He knew that the fantastic force of a corrupted Synergy changes everything for the worse, when tiptoe parties are interrupted, and they'll pay money for them to resume.

He and Irma had just interrupted a tiptoe party, when Nancy stepped in to say, "Everyone has their own individual body, and they use it in their own individual way thanks to Campbell's focus on body language, everyone tiptoes in a unique but perfect way." She was of course referring to The Campbell's Soup Company's recent "Tiptoe with Campbell's Soup" campaign, to cash in on the latest tiptoe craze. Both Nancy and Sluggo loved soup with their pasta, and so were in favor of Campbell's actions.

Then Doreen Cat and Chester Dog came into the room and said that the best thing to do would be to just resume tiptoeing while sipping on soup. But Chester Dog was upset that Doreen Cat had been replaced by a different cat, similar to the replaced Darin on "Bewitched" where everyone pretended it was the same person. Chester sang streams of songs about the switched Doreen Cat. Given the various streams of "bring back my old DC" and "nothing will replace the true Doreen", the former Doreen Cat resumed her role. Rollo was then told to leave, everyone resumed tiptoeing, and everyone was happy. Now the world of Tiptoe and Doreen were right once again.