New beginning part 2

Prince: Hey baby is that you? I made dinner for you it's... (Sees Layah crying)baby what's wrong?
Layah:(crying)Prince it's not good at all.
Prince:What's wrong tell me.
Layah:Prince I have lung cancer and the doctor told me that they want me to start chemotherapy tomorrow (crying really hard)baby what if I can't beat this? I don't wanna leave you or Zariah y'all are my life.
Prince:(shocked) lung cancer? Baby you will beat this ok we'll beat this your not alone remember for better or worst in sickness and health when I said those words I meant them and still do (hugs her tightly) we'll beat this baby.
Layah:(whipping her tears) I hope so.
Next Day*****
Prince walks in the room with Zariah.
Prince:(talking to Zariah) ready baby girl?
Zariah: (smiles)
Prince:(singing) happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear mommy happy birthday to you.
Layah:(wakes up and smiles) babies what is this?
Prince:we wanna wish our favorite person in the world a happy birthday ain't that right Zariah?
Layah:well thank you (takes Zariah and hold her tight)Prince ima go put her in the play room ok then you can meet us down there.
Prince: (smiling) ok baby.
Layah:(starts walking and talks to Zariah) hey baby girl thank you so much for my birthday this morning I love you and daddy very much and(starts feeling dizzy) and um (puts Zariah down tries to yell but can't) p...p...pince I can't breath.(falls a passes out).
Prince: (says with a smile) Layah is Zariah trying to...((hears Zariah crying and come running towards her)Zariah are you ok baby(turns and sees Layah laying on the floor)LAYAH!!!...

Heyyy guys so sorry I'm late but school has taken it's toll on me and I haven't been in the mood to write anything and I'm so sorry but I really hope that you'll enjoy this chapter like and leave a comment please leave one lol tell me what y'all think what I should add or change.hope y'all enjoy💜💜💜💜