I'm Sorry

Layah: oh Michael I can't give into temptation.
Michael: but you already have(enters her and whispers in her ear)I want you Layah.
Layah:(moaning)Michael I...I
Michael:(thrusting in and out) do you want me to stop?
Layah: No I mean no keep going.
Michael: that's what I like to hear damn you feel good.
Layah: (feeling guilty) Michael stop.
Michael: what?
Layah: I said stop (puts clothes back on and grabs her things)
Michael: what's wrong?
Layah:(tearing up)Me!(runs out)
Michael: LAYAH COME BACK! IM SORRY!
Layah POV***
What the fuck did I just do I hate myself I can't go back to Prince He'll hate me and he'll never forgive me please help me Lord.
***few hours later***
Prince:were is she it's almost midnight Travis call her for me please.
Travis: you got it.(dials number)
Layah:(crying) Hello?
Travis:(concerned) Layah are you ok? and have you been crying?
Layah:Travis I messed up everything I can't go back there I just can't you can just send my things to the hotel I'm staying at ok.
Travis: hey clam down Layah what do you mean you messed up everything?what's going on.
Layah: (whips tears) Travis if I tell you this you have to promise me that you won't tell Prince.
Travis: I promise.
Layah: ok I um I (pause) I slept with Michael.
Travis: son of bitch Layah why would you?
Layah: I don't know! It just happend ok! don't make hate myself more then I already do.
Travis:Damn it Prince is in the other room he's the reason I called you.what do I tell him?
Layah: tell him I'm fine and that I'm sorry and leave it at that.
Travis:(takes in a deep breath)fine man Layah he loves you.
Layah: (starts crying) I love him too that's why I can't go back there I can't stand to see his face anyway I got to go I'll talk to you later bye.
Travis: bye.
Prince:hey Travis did she answer?
Travis: um yea she did.
Prince:Well! Is she alright?
Travis: Yea she's ok.
Prince:(smiling) well what time is she coming back? I missed her today.
Travis:uh Prince she's not coming back but she told me told tell that she's sorry and that she loves you.
Prince:What the hell do you mean she's not coming back haha you play to much man for real when is she coming back?
Travis:I'm not playing I'm sorry.
Prince:well why did she tell you why?
Travis: yes but I promised not to say but I will tell you Michael has something to do with it.
Prince:Fuck if he did something to her I'll kick his ass.well goodnight Travis.
Travis: Good night and I'm sorry again.
Prince POV***
I'll kick his ass if he hurt her in any way that son of a bitch I'll deal with him tomorrow.

Is it getting good or no?comment and thank you so so much for reading my book it really means a lot and if y'all have any ideas for the book I'd love to hear them.💜