The Letter

Next day***
Prince:TRAVIS GET THE DAMN CAR!
Travis: you got it.
Prince:ahh thanks
Travis: aye man are you ok?
Prince:No last night I realized that I'm in love with Layah.
Travis:she's in love with you too.
Prince:(sarcastic) ha yea and I suppose she told you that right?
Travis: Yea she did but she didn't have to you can tell by the way she talks about you and the way she looks at you.
Prince:sure just drive me to the dance studio.
15min later***
Prince:WHERE ARE YOU!? WHERE ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
Michael:(walking out of his office) wow your yelling almost sounds like regular talking.
Prince:DON'T FUCK WITH ME WHERE IS LAYAH?
Michael:Like I would tell you where the fuck she is just leave her alone she's happier with me any way.why do you think she didn't go home to you last night she needs a man not a bitch.
Prince:you really wanna talk about someone being a bitch but you know what fuck you. You wouldn't know what real love is if it came from your father.(turns and walks out)
Michael's POV
I'll find her and I do know what real love is and it's Layah.
Travis:how'd it go?
Prince:take me back to the house that's how it went.
***Paisley Park***
Prince's POV
Damn my feelings for this girl and what the fuck did he mean by why do I think she didn't come home to me last night?
Travis: are you ok?
Prince:yea did...did Layah cheat on me with Michael?
Travis: um...well I promised not to tell you but yes she did but she regrets it Prince she really does she sent me this letter to give to you when the time is right and it looks like that time is now.

Layah's Letter
Dear Prince
I know this letter might not mean anything to you at all and by now I'm sure you know what I've done.I can't express the hatred that I have for myself and I can't come to terms with myself to see your face if I hurt you In Any way I am truly sorry and please don't feel as if I don't love you cause that not the case.please don't hate me and I hope we can still be friends and who knows if are paths meet again maybe we're meant to be.oh and here's a flower like the one you gave me take it and give it to a girl who deserves it.
Sincerely.
Layah
Ps.just because I haven't said it. Prince I Love You.

Prince pov That girl who deserves it is you Layah and I'm sorry

Prince pov
That girl who deserves it is you Layah and I'm sorry...I'm sorry for being in love with you but I don't regret the way I love you.

Please tell me if this is good or not I don't think it is but I really hope you guys do.