2

Next day
*ring ring*
Layah: hello?
Travis:hello is this Layah?
Layah: yes this is she how may I help you?
Travis:hello Layah sorry for calling so late but my name is Travis Guy I run the record company own by Music legend Prince called NPG records INC. And I'm calling In regards that Prince would like to meet you he wants you to come to Paisley Park first thing tomorrow are you interested in coming?
Layah: (in shock) I'm sorry what? Prince wants to meet me?is this some kind of joke?
Travis: No ma'am this is the real deal you're very lucky Prince usually doesn't listen to other peoples music.
Layah:WOW! OH MY GOSH! This is for real of course I'll be there first thing tomorrow.
Travis: looking forward to meeting you miss Layah ...
Layah: Nelson.
Travis: Layah Nelson I like it(laughs) see you tomorrow bye.
Layah: thank you bye.

***Later that day
*running in my mother's house
Layah:MOM!MOM!MOTHER!
Mother: WHAT! (Scared tone)What's Wrong!
Me:Nothing Nothing jus....
Mother: Don't you ever run into my house like that ever again.Have you lost your damn mind?
Layah: (laughing)No mom I haven't but I got a call about my mix tape and MOM PRINCE WANTS TO MEET ME!
Mother:What? You're kidding!
Layah: No I'm not look I got a plane ticket Prince wants to meet me at his Paisley Park home mom I'm leaving tonight. Can you tell Destiny cause when I leave from here I'm going back to my house to pack then ima go to the airport.
Mother:(shocked) Oh my I can't believe this I'm so proud of you and yea no problem I'll let her know.now go and have a safe flight and take pictures.
Layah:OK mom but I don't think Prince likes when fans ask for pictures I'll try tho.
Mother: OK now get out my house haha.
Layah: bye.