You Don't Have To Do This

Prince:Come on man don't do this.
Travis:(pointing the gun at him)SHUT UP!
Prince:(takes a deep breath) LAYAH RUN!
Travis shoots
Layah runs to another room.

Prince:(yells in pain and falls to the ground)AHHHHH!TRAVIS LEAVE HER ALONE!Travis: (laughing) Or what you're gonna kill me?your time is running out(walks over prince and makes it to the room Layah ran in)Layah! I just wanna play don't you

Travis: (laughing) Or what you're gonna kill me?your time is running out(walks over prince and makes it to the room Layah ran in)Layah! I just wanna play don't you.
Layah(looks at the door and runs for it)NO!
Travis:(runs after her and grabs her arm)
Layah: LET GO OF ME!
Travis: (Throws her on the bed)Haha do you remember fighting me that night at the club Layah?
Layah:PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! (crying)
Travis: awe don't worry baby after this you'll be with our beautiful son (smile)
Layah:(Crying) FUCK YOU YOU BASTARD!PRINCE PLEASE HELP ME!
Travis: HE SHOULD BE DEAD NOW THERE'S NO USE CALLING FOR HELP!(taking her clothes off)
Layah:Travis I beg you please don't do this please.
Travis: shut up (puts his hand over her mouth)
Prince:YOU SON OF BITCH!(Hits Travis over the head with a metal pole)
Layah:PRINCE!you're ok?
Prince:he shot me in the leg never mind that are you ok Layah.
Layah:(crying)yes thank you lets go before he wakes up.
Prince:yea lets go.
3hr later
Travis wakes up to find Layah and Prince gone.
Travis: (feels the blood on his head)ah shit Prince you dumb motherfucker.
*ring ring*
Travis: hello?
Person otp:hey man it's Morris I've been waiting for hours man where are you?
Travis:hey man sorry about that but we got a problem they're gone we need to find them.
Morris:ok well hurry up before I change my mind.
Travis: on my way.
Layah:Prince I love you so much thank you for believing me.
Prince:(wrapping his leg and looks up and smiles) I love you too Layah and I'm sorry for not believing you the first time but I promise to make it up to you after this whole thing is over.
Layah:hopefully it is over I hope you killed him.
Prince:ha maybe I did.
Travis: yea you see this right now Prince and Layah are at one of his vacation homes.
Morris: why track her phone?
Travis: just shut the hell up and drive man I swear you ask the most stupidest shit.

To Be Continued... Well what do you guys think?